HR Project Coordinator – Temporary Full-Time (1 Year)
If you would like to work with a team of professionals who are committed to enriching the lives of patients we invite you to join Runnymede Healthcare Centre as an HR Project Coordinator.
The Human Resources Project Coordinator will provide project management support and coordination in a range of HR areas to support the development of clearly defined processes, procedure and tools in accordance with Hospital policies and protocol.
- Plan and undertake projects to gather, analyze and make informed recommendations for areas related to HR policies and processes
- Research, benchmark and network with healthcare counterparts, to produce detailed reports, both verbal and written, in support of the development of HR management practice for the Director, HR to obtain access to the appropriate information to present to senior level management to effectively make sound decisions
- Establishing and implementing evidence based quality standards for the development of HR scorecards and metrics
- Provide information, reports and support to all relevant committees and meetings, ensuring that accurate, timely and valid management and statistical information is made available in an appropriate format which aids and contributes to effective decisions based on sound information and evidence
- Act as champion for all HR management information to produce accurate and timely monthly statistical reporting of HR metrics
- Manage the HR improvement process and assist in the design of all custom ad hoc reports and resolve all queries, ensure accuracy in systems database and prepare all business documents
- Manage all HR projects as assigned by the Director, HR
- Undertake special projects by liaising with relevant healthcare counterparts to ensure the identification and adherence to good practice in relation to policy and procedures development
- Conduct research into queries received within the HR team, and formulate an appropriate response, in order to maintain positive relations with both internal and external customers, and ensure that any issues are dealt with in a satisfactory manner
- Developing and implementing effective policies and procedures to ensure a positive impact on the patient experience, managing and ensuring continued staff growth and development
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/experience:
- University degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- CHRP designation is preferred
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in a generalist role dealing with all aspects of Human Resource Management issues and practices; experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Previous project management experience utilizing project management tools and principles and competency in process management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise tact and discretion, good judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop rapport with all levels of staff
- Demonstrates complex decision making ability and creative problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Statistical and report analysis and asset
- Self motivated, proactive, and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to influence people using a range of appropriate techniques and approaches
While we thank all applicants only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.
Runnymede is committed to employment equity and recruitment and hiring practices will be modified to accommodate an applicant’s disabilities if required.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -