Rullingnet, creators of VINCI, are looking to fill a position for a Game Programmer for an upcoming contract in our Ottawa studio.
You must be available to work full-time in house. While experience and education are important, we base our decisions on the abilities you can demonstrate with portfolio examples.
- Demonstrate ability to paint quality textures for 3D assets and game characters
- Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience
- Advanced to expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to follow art direction to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of game assets
- Excellent anatomical understanding
- Ability to digitally paint in various themes and styles
- Good time management skills and ability to effectively meet schedules and deadlines
- We welcome exceptionally talented graduates
How to apply: Please email a link to your online portfolio
Subject line: Texture Artist
No phone calls, telecommuters or offshore please.
Rullingnet is the creator of VINCI, a new category of learning tools for a collaborative and fun learning experience with the goal to...