Location: Prince George, BC
Premium Label started in the summer of 2009 in Langley, BC and since then has opened stores in Kelowna, BC and Edmonton, Alberta. Premium Label has adopted an Outlet business model while offering products from the top brands in the snowboard, skateboard, surf and fashion industries. Premium Label is owned and operated by Snowboarders, Skateboarders, and Surfers who thrive to offer the highest level of quality customer service.
A “NEW” Premium Label store will be opening in Prince George, BC at the beginning of November 2013 and we are looking for an organized, positive and outgoing individual to fill our Key Holder position.
What’s the Role?
- Assisting the store manager and assistant managers with day-to-day duties
- Merchandise and create eye-catching displays to drive sales
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- Leading sales team by example
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Premium Label Brand
- Hours will be from 32 to 40 hours per week
Do You Fit the Part?
- Retail Management experience would be an asset, but not a requirement
- A drive for achieving superior sales results within your store
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where change and trends are ongoing
- Open to working weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Location - Prince George, BC
As a major city of the Pacific Rim, Prince George is firmly tied to the global market. The City of Prince George is a vibrant, active and diverse community that provides a strong focal point and identity to the north, with a thriving economy that offers full opportunities for housing, employment, education, recreation and the cultural life of residents. Prince George is a community that is known for opening its doors and showing our visitors the beauty and magic of the north
If you share our enthusiasm for the action sports lifestyle and products, please send your resume and cover letter to by Friday, September 27th, 2013.