We are a Toronto-based employment law firm providing the knowledge and expertise to help companies effectively manage their workplace relationships. We are committed to providing strategic, practical, and innovative employment law advice to both Toronto employers and employees.
We are currently looking for a Legal/Administrative Assistant, mainly supporting our lawyers in a very exciting and busy practice.
Some of the tasks which you are expected to perform are:
- Coordinating calendars and booking appointments
- Making travel arrangements and booking accommodation
- Answering and directing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system
- Providing litigation support such as preparing pleadings and filing court documents
- Attending to client inquiries and requests from internal staff
- Preparing draft correspondence and filing documents
- Opening and closing client files, as well as maintaining closed file database
- Proofreading reports
- Preparing training materials as needed
- Sending invoices to clients and processing credit card transactions
- Tracking client disbursements
- Filing loose leaf updates
- General office maintenance duties
- Other assigned responsibilities
We are looking for someone to start immediately with:
- Minimum of 2 years of legal/administrative assistant experience, preferably in employment law
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with PC law is an asset
- Possess exception organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Work well independently but also thrive in a team environment
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has a positive attitude and enjoys interacting with clients
If you looking to join a fast paced, supportive, and team-oriented working environment, please submit your resume to us today!
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.