Rsa

Rsa Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace with good people.
Engineering Trading Underwriter (Current Employee), ManchesterJuly 28, 2014
Pros: flexibility, friendliness
Cons: pay seems roughly 20% beneath industry standards
RSA is known for employing the best and brightest, and this role has developed my from not knowing anything about Insurance to a widely known and respected member of the Southern Insurance market. A typical day involves planning my workload, answering broker queries via telephone or email, underwriting new queries and negotiating the renewal of existing – more... cases. I've learned a lot regarding risk management and analysis, working closely with internal stakeholders and managing relationships, building them up to a point where brokers contact me, even if the query is nothing to do with my Schemes, team or area of business as they trust that I will take care of them. My co workers are always friendly and approachable if I have a query or a need guidance. I would say the hardest part of my job is making sure all aspects of Legal compliance are met, there are so many things I've learned most recently and still know there is more to learn. The most enjoyable part is the relationships I've built with colleagues, sharing some light hearted banter around the office and the relationships I've built externally, these have become the most satisfying elements of my employment. – less
Family Friendly Company
Process Review Specialist (Current Employee), LiverpoolJuly 28, 2014
A real family friendly company, lovely people to work for. They still have lots of fun in the compnay (not as much as there used to be years ago, but I suppose that's the same everywhere)
Social, varied, flexible, challenging, rewarding
Technical Claims Trainer (Current Employee), PeterboroughJuly 24, 2014
9 - 5 Mon/Fri most days. some evening work when required and working at other offices nationwide.

Working in a team of 5, within a wider technical academy.
Working on my own projects and occasionally collaborating with other team members.
Fast paced and ever changing, this is a challenging but highly rewarding role.
Time is divided between Design of – more... training from TNA to Sign off and then delivery of courses either through face to face or e-learning.

The most enjoyable part of the role is meeting new people and a variety in my work. Being a subject matter expert in several key lines of business. Being able to be creative in what I do. – less
Fast paced.
Customer Manager (Current Employee), Peterborough, ENGJune 26, 2014
Pros: fast paced, discounts.
Cons: lack of progression, system faults, lack of training.
On a day to day basis I would be taking inbound phone calls and dealing with customers who would like to buy or discus their insurance. I have learnt a more about customer service. Management here could be more consistent through-out the company, but they are all friendly and easy to speak to which I believe is important. I truly enjoy working with – more... the co-workers here and work well as one team. The hardest part of the job is the system as they are not always reliable. The thing I enjoy most about this job role is that I have been trained to be multi-skilled on all the different products. – less
Teaming approach
IS Programme Manager (Current Employee), HorshamJune 13, 2014
Organisation is keen to work as a team and achieve success.

Generally speaking there is good support and friendly respectful environment.
Fun
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 20, 2014
Fun place to work. Friendly people. Lots of challenging projects.
Great co workers
Retail Service & Associate (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 8, 2014
Challenging and fun at the same time due to a lot of traveling within the United States
Great people as ever in Liverpool
BI Developer (Former Employee), Liverpool, ENGDecember 31, 2013
Pros: staff canteen
Cons: many problems of extra work caused by outsourcing to inexperienced staff
This is a shadow of the former company that I used to work for. Now in place of a team of 8 people in the team I used to work in I was contracted to a team of 50 people on shore and 30 people off shore, working in 3 companies, just doing the work that my old team with a few extra people could have easily have done without all the extra double testing – more... required to check and double check results now being produced.

The company is wasting millions by their off shoring and because it's coming out of a different budget they are deluding themselves that it's being successful.

RSA have a team now set up to test the results after they have been tested by the outsourced company so that they can tell the company how to do their job properly. A frustrating one all round. – less
Fun place to work
Information Security Analyst (Current Employee), bedford,maOctober 6, 2013
Job depends on your role. My day started at 8 -5. Pretty laid back people to work with.
productive, active, cooperative
Assistant (Former Employee), Online jobSeptember 10, 2013
my daily life is based on only University to home. i think
i will be productive for your company as i can adjust in group as well as individual.
Production should be done first, during working hrs and fun last at break time
Fitter and Tutner (Enjoys Maintanence fitting) (Current Employee), witbank MpumalangaFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: soft loans make wokers feel cared for.
Cons: period at work place does not matter as long as one is commited to his/her job
-Production never and will never be achieved positively without a sound inter Departmental relationship.
-I leant that Good communication is the right wheel to drive production,
- Work place is where most working people spend their longest time more than at home, so one should be happy and have all the fun to be uprooted from stress.
- If we have the – more... right pewople at the right position at work, management has less words of instruction,
-Co - workers value you most especislly when they get advice and assistance from you.
- It becomes difficult at work when one's job fails to beyond correction.
- It is most enjoyable at work when the Boss pronounces you as a winner or have done good to the Company. – less
RSA
Systems Support Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: worked from home
Cons: insurance benefits could have been a little better with a not so high deductible
RSA is a very good company for job placement and contract work in the IT Industry. They are fair, communicate well with their employees. If I had not had to leave Houston at the time with person issues, I would still be working with them!
Fun place to work
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: schedule, staff, and clients
Cons: temporary assignment
I enjoyed my temporary assignment at RSA. The staff is great to work with. Everyone gets along and is professional. I found to truly appreciate working with people of disabilities. Perhaps that is my new found working passion. I would like to help others with disabilities and make a difference in their days and lives.
A great place to work, investing in people development
National Training Deliverer (Former Employee), NationwideSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: meeting new people and helping develop their careers
Cons: travel and being away from home
Whilst I have worked within training on and off for the past 6 years, my last 2 years were solely spent within the L&D team as a designer and training deliverer. The team I worked for were an amazing group of people who were always there for each other. No 2 days were the same and I got the opportunity to meet many employees across the organisation. – more... The best part of my job was in the 'classroom' teaching and coach staff new skills. The hardest part was being away from home so much. – less
Empresa com muito dinamismo no ramo tech
Sr Inside Sales Latin America (Former Employee), Menlo ParkAugust 13, 2014
A direcao de diretores era insistente por isso o gerenciamento "self" era obrigarorio.
A integracao de outros departamentos era fraco, porem no meu caso eu tinha muita comunicacao com os mesmo e isso me facilitou a vida dentro desta empresa.
Colegas eram muito inteligentes porem estavam muito desanimados e desincorajados, pois faltava direcao de alto – more... nivel para muitos departamentos.
A parte mais dificel deste trabalho era de conseguir falar com alguem para obter alguma aprovacao. – less
Extremamente agradável para se trabalhar
Engenheiro de Riscos Sênior (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJune 5, 2014
Pros: benefícios
Cons: viagens
Empresa Americana , período de grande aprendizado na coordenação do departamento , com funcionários capacitados, parte mais agradável da empresa era o clima e a colaboração de envolvidos, parte mais difícil eram constantes viagens .
buen ambiente laboral
asesor comercial (Former Employee), Barranquilla, ATLMay 6, 2014
Pros: buenos insentivo
Cons: ninguno
reunirse en el punto de encuentro con el supervisor del grupo dividirla zona para empezar la labor del dia,aprendi mucho como llega,r a una casa un negocio abordar el cliente presentar mi producto y hacer un buen cierre de venta conte con un buen equipo de trabajo,lo mas dificil fue la inclemencia de los cambios de clima por estar haciendo labor de – more... campo,todo lo que apredi sobre venta de seguros de vida – less
Empresa com pouco apetite comercial
Gerente Comercial (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 20, 2014
Pros: fácil comunicação e acesso aos dirigentes
Cons: produtos engessados
Nível técnico muito baixo e discurso desalinhado com os produtos que vende.
Precisaria ter apetite a risco um pouco mais desenvolvido para carteiras outras que a de transporte.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante e formativo
Stagista Supply Chain Management (Former Employee), Milano, LOMMarch 14, 2014
Pros: rimborso spese, buoni pasto, formazione costante e ambiente stimolante
Sono stata inserita in azienda come stagista e ho avuto modo di apprendere, attraverso il training on the job, tutte le attività che i miei colleghi svolgono al fine di essere parte attiva del lavoro di team. Ho avuto modo di esprimere le mie idee e dare il mio contributo a importanti progetti, lavorando in maniera autonoma ma con la costante supervisione – more... del supply chain manager.
Ho avuto modo di apprendere come lavorare in team e a gestire tutti gli aspetti organizzativi tipici di un'azienda. – less
ambiente non sereno in quanto alcune colleghe e alcune persone al capo dell'azienda non sono corretti
oss in RSA psichiatrica (Current Employee), Lonigo, VENDecember 11, 2013
Pros: con la maggior parte dei colleghi sono corretti e si lavora in modo molto positivo, con loro, positivo anche il rapporto con la coop che di solito accoglie le nostre domande, dando delle risposte esaustive, e se c'è qualcosa che loro non sanno, perchè arbitrariamente lo ha fatto la coordinatrice, si informano e risolvono
Cons: la direzione della struttura da parte della coordinatrice
ambiente non tranquillo perchè non c'è mai una sicurezza le cose cambiano da un giorno all'altro,e chi coordina la struttura non è coerente e corretta con tutti il suo modo di fare mette tanta confusione e conflitto tra colleghi.
alcune colleghe non sono corrette.