RR Donnelley

RR Donnelley Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great people to work with.
Shipper/Label maker/Packer (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJanuary 25, 2015
I started off working as a temporary worker but advanced landing myself a contract with the company. Everyday at work was different because you would always be packing some new product for various stores such as target. The people there are always making jokes, singing, and laughing which makes a great work experience. You can always count on co-workers to help with heavy orders or any concerns/questions you have, with made me feel very comfortable because I knew I would be always doing my job correctly and safely. Some days are hard when its insanely busy but everyone makes it fun.
Manufacturing environment with all different levels of interactions
Human Resources Manager (full-time) (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 11, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: benefits, flex hours
The hardest part of my job is dealing with different personalities.

Most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers.
good place to work
Quality Controller (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 2, 2014
Pros: good for experience
Cons: not enough salary
a good place to work.Management and colleagues are good.long hours some times bother us.
Good company People.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 23, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: hard market for print sales.
Supportive environment. Many great people.

• Growing and managing a multimillion dollar account in the Insurance Industry; Initial account base of $600,000, increased to $1.7 Million and exceeded quota 7 out of 9 years.
• Communicating with clients to establish orders, ensuring production, managing warehoused inventory, custom reporting, and managing an inventory of over 700 custom products.
• Marketing a complete overhaul of all products, complete with a new logo, on time delivery for clients.
• Continually meeting the client's expectations by working with both technical and professional teams across both organizations in the fast paced and constantly changing insurance industry.
Productive workplace with less opportunities for advancement
Mailing machine operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 16, 2014
Pros: above average wages, light work
Cons: long hours, favoritism
Productive workplace with less opportunities for advancement due to favoritism.
ok place to gain basic work experience
Operator (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONSeptember 17, 2014
the job was ok steady work for those that actually worked others stood around and made more money if not the same, workers werent the kinds of people you want to be friends with due to back stabbing and rumors
Worked 12 hour shift
Xerox Laser printer operator (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCFebruary 15, 2014
Worked a 12 hour shift rotating between days and nights. Worked for RR Donnelley for 12 years.
Challenging job required to show up problems solving and interact with employees continuosly
Warehouse Coordinator / Inventory Analyst (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: situational management, freedom to make desitions and respect to them
Cons: sometimes the continental shift
Every day was different, no routines and boring situation; deadlines 's customers every day, despite of multiples issues, the management was relaxed, due to environment and team work
Fun place to work.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONOctober 26, 2012
I enjoyed my time at rr donnelley.It is a fun place to work , the employees are friendly and unique.
Busy well run company
Project Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 9, 2012
Pros: professional office structure
Cons: on call 24/7
Run your accounts for print demands with success as a proven team with high tech equipment supports effectively. The hardest part of the job is being on call 24 / 7. Co workers are excellent. The most enjoyable part of the job is the financial off season months of May-Nov, then it's busy busy busy and tough.
Relax and no pressure work place
CSR (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 2, 2012
Flexible working hours, people are nice, managers are responsible
Work Life Balance Typically Good;
Supervisor (Former Employee), TNJanuary 25, 2015
Pay is not competitive. Benefits are poor.
Work live balance was OK.
Print Media is becoming extinct, therefore lack of job security
RR Donnelley
BINDER OPERATOR I (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJanuary 23, 2015
I started as a material handler 20 years ago and worked my way up to an Assistant Machine Operator. I enjoy my work with the company - my pay is great and my coworkers are team players. Unfortunately, my department is closing and I am no longer needed due to a lay off.
Fun and fast work
Insert Operator (Former Employee), Antioch, TNJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good work
Cons: free food
• Answered telephone calls and responded to inquiries.
• Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition Baked, roasted, broiled, and steamed meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
• Assisted diners with obtaining food from bufet/serving table as needed.
• Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Cleaned and inspected galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas
• Cleaned and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas.
• Cleaned and sterilized equipment and facilities.
• Cleaned garbage cans with water or steam
good wages
Material Handler/Assembler (Current Employee), Crawfordsville, INJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: clean envirement
Cons: manditory overtime
Turn on lights , check binder temperature and glue level , set pallets on levelator , check job #s on incoming and outgoing loads , pile or feed books . assist in makereadies , clean machinery or sweep floor as required.
okay job
packer (Former Employee), Gateshead, ENGJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: long hours
packer and helped on the machine

okay job. management poor, salary okay
A company which provides JOB SECURITY to all those who works there.
Financial Associate (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: free cab pickup & drop, dinner & breakfast for complete night shift employees
Cons: if break goes up a minute after 1 hour then explanation has to be given.
Training will be held where you lack and continuous assessment will be done in order to bring you up.
Co-workers are helpful and ready to provide you hand if required in job.
The hardest part of the job is you might start feeling like you are still in school or college with the on going assessment & marks.
You most enjoyable part of job is able to learn most accounts concept you can ever imagine.
-Team work and result oriented
XBRL-Support Specialist (Financial Report Analyst) (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2015
-Streamlined workflow
-Team work
-Time Management
-Analytical
A lot on your plate
Print Production Account Specialist (Former Employee), Oakdale, MNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: flexible breaks/lunches
Cons: no 401k match
A typical day is usually filled with many issues, inquiries, and demands by email and phone. Fast-paced environment- overtime required at times to meet deadlines. Customer service keeps you the busiest, deadlines are tight on many jobs at one time, you have to stay on your toes and are accountable for lots and lots of little things for each and every job you put to the floor.
1st experience in UK
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 15, 2015
It was my 1st experience in UK. It has given the time to get experience in finance reporting and to improve my English.

1 2 3 4 5

About RR Donnelley

RR Donnelley is a global provider of integrated communications. The company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers – Read more

RR Donnelley Photos