Since 1970, Nu-Fab Building Components Inc. (Nu-Fab) has been dedicated to providing premium structural building components to residential, commercial and agricultural markets. Nu-Fab has earned a reputation for delivering innovative and effective solutions for the building industry and partners with customers, employees and suppliers to provide exceptional product and service. As a result, Nu-Fab has become a leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of specialized building products. A continued investment in people, equipment, and technology has enabled them to readily adapt to constant changes in the building products industry. Through teamwork and a commitment to positive results, they are dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality product and service available in the industry today.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of the Regina business. Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Sales Professional will be responsible for driving sales, meeting or exceeding company goals and providing excellent customer service and support to Nu-Fab's valuable customers. Additionally, the Senior Sales Professional will lead by example and provide guidance and mentorship to junior sales staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive sales within a successful retail operation;
- Develop positive relationships and secure repeat sales from assigned customers;
- Utilize a consultative approach to educate customers on products and services;
- Conduct in-person job site visits to develop relations and resolve conflicts;
- Work with the General Manager to develop Sales Budgets;
- Provide quotes and process sales ensuring all procedures and deadlines are met;
- Engage in networking through appropriate industry related events; trade shows, golf events etc.;
- Promptly respond to designer and production queries;
- Proactively and systematically manage customer portfolio;
- Attend and participate in weekly/daily sales meetings; and
- Managed the service counter and call in customers as required.
Selection Criteria include:
- Experience in construction or related sales (retail lumber/building materials)and/or equivalent design experience;
- Demonstrated success in sales and customer service;
- Knowledge of Engineering and Layout Software, and cost reporting ;
- Knowledge of CAD;
- MS Office, MBA (Mitek Business Application); and
- Related post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
Send a Resume and Cover letter to Sonja quoting project #14121
The Harris Leadership Strategies Executive Search process is designed to provide a comprehensive solution to locating and attracting...