Royal Tire Employee Reviews

fine
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MN3 June 2017
It was a good job and I got done the stuff that was required of me with in the 8-10 hour shifts. Worked with heavy tires, and other tools and machinery.
5 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about our company. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Fun work place
Tire and lube technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN27 April 2017
Inspect vehicles coming in recommending maintenance to prolong the life of the vehicle and safety of it on the road. I learned how to fix new things on vehicles by helping the lead mechanics.
1 May 2017

Thank you for your positive comments.

1 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company.

Junk
Tire Tech (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MN1 March 2017
Everything about working for this company in commercial tires was a joke severely under paid short staffed and over worked their management was so messed up it pushed me to quit I have them over 8 months of doing tractor/loader tires for 11 dollars an hour
1 May 2017

I am sorry your experience with our company was not a positive one.

The starting wage for the Commercial Tire Technician position is $12 per hour. Technicians who learn the necessary skills and obtain TIA certification are able to obtain a promotion in a fairly short period of time (generally 3-9 months) and receive a significant raise at that time.

It's a career
Tire Tech (Current Employee) –  Roosevelt Road mn14 February 2017
I have like that since I've started it's a really good job to do it's very easy if you have the money to do this job live about 50 pounds managers supervisors everyone you work with their you get along with
1 May 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your position. Please take advantage of career growth opportunities.

Loved it
Mobile tire technician (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN10 February 2017
Came here with no experience and felt that I learned a lot. They train well and care about safety. My supervisor was awesome and really help push me. Became TIA certified and really felt like I accomplished a lot.
Pros
learn a lot and had fun doing it
Cons
hard work, lot of lifting, and dirty
1 May 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear your overall experience with Royal Tire was positive. We recognize that most positions require high physical demands and appreciate our employees who help provide safety on the road.

Royal Tire Human Resources

I learned alot from this job and I was part of a network.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN20 September 2016
My typical workday usually went well. I enjoyed going to staff trainings monthly in St. Cloud where I would be able to communicate with other assistant managers. Storewide I enjoyed the sales competitions that were held monthly on sales promotions. I worked well with all employees .
Pros
Getting to know the regular customers, and staff trainings.
Cons
During the winter the ride to St. Cloud for trainings would be hard.
Interesting
Commercial Tire Tech 1 (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN30 July 2016
If your a hard worker this is for you. There is room for advancement all over the place.
The after-hours work will get old after a while
Pros
People are great
Cons
After Hours work
1 May 2017

Thank you for your comments. We strive to provide opportunities for advancement and a fun place to work.

Why I Love My Job at Royal Tire
Service Person (Current Employee) –  St Cloud, MN18 December 2015
Royal Tire has been a great place to work. I like that it is family-owned. I appreciate the company's mission and values. The people I work with have a strong work ethic and care about each other. I enjoy the work I do and know that I have opportunities to move up in the company.

I also like working for a company that gives back to the community. As an employee, I can volunteer one day per year and am paid my regular rate of pay.
Pros
Career opportunities, recognition for a job well-done
Cons
Sometimes I need to work long hours to meet the needs of the customer
1 May 2017

Thank you for your comments, and your years of service.

Great Family Business to work for
Dealership Sales Associate Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MN29 October 2012
I wish I would have never left the company. I had a blast working there and really enjoyed my coworkers.
1 May 2017

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for good people!

Royal Tire Human Resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Tire. Our community is ready to answer.