The Royal City Soccer Club (RCSC) is a non-profit, community organization started in 1993. For nearly 20 years, we’ve hosted unique soccer camp experiences for over 100,000 boys and girls between ages 5 and 13 years. Our camp, Super Summer Soccer+ Camp, is now the largest grassroots soccer camp in Canada with over 80 locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. The popularity of our camps is not only due to our program structure but also because of the great staff we have at our camps. We will be looking to hire approximately 300 staff for July and August. Our camp operates Monday to Friday from June 30 until August 29, 2014 (excluding July 1, Canada Day and August 4, Civic holiday).
- Regional Coordinator (must be 18 as of June 30, 2014) (Base range: $450-$650/week)
- Supervisor (must be 18 as of June 30, 2014) (Base range: $500 - $610/week)
- Counselor (must be 18 as of June 30, 2014) (Base range: $415-$480/week)
- Counselor in Training (CIT) (Ages 16-18) (Base range: $150 - $400/week)
We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- great with children (ages 5 to 13 years)
- athletic and good soccer experience
- good communication skills
- energetic and enthusiastic
- interest in teaching soccer to children
- motivational, creative
- problem solving skills
Location: We have positions in each of the following cities:
Hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
There may be opportunities to share early care (8-8:30am) and late care (4:30-5:30pm) amongst staff at most sites but minimum staff hours will be either 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am-5:30pm. At some locations, staff may be required to work 8am-5:30pm depending upon number of staff working.
To Apply: Accepting applications until June 20, 2014, however, core positions will be hired between February-May. We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as positions will be filled quickly. Please apply online at www.royalsoccer.com and submit a staff application.
The Royal City Soccer Club (RCSC), a registered non-profit community organization started in 1993, has hosted unique soccer camp...