This part-time position requires 22.5 hours per week (0.6 FTE), with some scheduling flexibility. Supporting the Payroll Administrator, this position will assist with day-to-day payroll functions and provide general Human Resources administrative support.
Job duties include:
- Maintenance of Avanti Time and Attendance Scheduling software
- Benefit Plan administration including enrollments/terminations and conducting audits
- Reconciling reports to various carriers for RRSP, Pension and union dues remittances
- Processing of Record of Employment forms for terminated employees
- Assisting with payroll processing as required
- Creating HR files for new employee paperwork
- Other HR administrative duties including storing, updating and retrieving confidential personnel related data
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- 1-2 years experience with payroll processing.
- Experience with Avanti or equivalent software will be a major asset.
- 1-2 years experience in general administrative functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent computer skills and administrative experience.
- Good judgment and ability to exercise discretion.
- Ability to self-initiate and also work well as a team member.
- A current and clear Criminal Records Check.
- Hourly wage - $24/hour
- Health and Dental Benefits after 90 days
- Matching RRSP/DPSP Benefits after 6 months
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard