Royal LePage

• Salary/Benefits
great place to be
Commercial and Residential Realtor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
great place to be,
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
Real Estate Prepares you for a number of careers.
REALTOR (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandMay 8, 2014
Pros: meeting new people all the time
Cons: long hours
I enjoy being a REALTOR. Meeting people is a great experiences. As a REALTOR you wear many different hats. You are in charge of your business. You must find new clients all the time to progress. I feel I have to communicate well to retain my clients. In my opinion the best approach is to be happy,dependable and honest at all times.
no it was just work
Marketing (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: no
made PowerPoint presentations and went out to put up new sigh for house for sale
Easy job that i have on the side to make extra money
flyer delivery (Current Employee), Cochrane, AlbertaSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: extra money
A typical day for this job would be to drop by the Royal LaPage office, receive flyers, and then deliver the flyers. I have learnt many people skills from this job, as well as respect for the land of every individual.
Excellence and Integrity
Real Estate Sales Representative/REALTOR® (Former Employee), Brampton/Georgetown, ONAugust 19, 2013
Pros: work i could be passionate about.
Cons: business expenses.
Royal LePage is famous for offering great training and an extensive marketing programs to their sales representatives. I always found the staff friendly and helpful. Management openly shared their knowledge and I could count on them for trusted advice. Co-workers were open to share what they had learned and we enjoyed instant rapport with a large network – more... of sales reps and brokers across Canada. It was a pleasure to work with a fellow Royal LePage professional.

The hardest part of the job for me, was promoting myself as a "salesperson". I found it a challenge to balance prospecting for new business with looking after all the other day to day tasks. I dedicated a lot of time to get to know and understand my clients and made sure to help them on a deep, meaningful level. As a result, many people came to me for information or advice, I did a great deal of repeat and referral business and made some new friends.

Customers expectations changed rapidly. While I loved keeping up to date and using the latest technology...it took a great deal of time and money to continually upgrade and implement these necessary changes.

Sadly, being a REALTOR® has become an extremely competitive business and I found it difficult to provide the level of service I wanted to give and at the same time produce the volume required to maintain expenses and make a profit.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people to find solutions to bring their real estate goals to life. Marketing a new listing, finding the property the client loved and negotiating a successful sale were peak moments for me. I enjoyed most of the aspects of the role, and always did my own administration work. There was always something new to learn and I enjoyed developing my knowledge and skills. – less
Challenging position.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 6, 2013
Pros: got to know real estate brokers and bought a house.
Cons: training was not long enough.
My position was supposed to be for maternity leave for a current employee. I was not given much time for training and the job was very demanding. Training period could have been longer. My co-worker was not as accommodating to the information required for training.
Royal LePage
Marketing and Design Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 26, 2012
Development and execution of marketing advertising strategy, advertising material design, coordination and implementation of
branding and website development initiatives, production of external and internal newsletters and other marketing materials,
coordination, implementation and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys, training, mentoring and ongoing – more... support of team
members, research into international real estate development opportunities – less
Independant Contractor Status
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Almonte, OntarioMay 24, 2012
Pros: sharing in the happiness of my clients
Cons: hours upon hours with no pay
May day includes, keeping up-to-date with my clients. Taking courses, updating files. I work with alot of Real Estate Agents and my co-workers are a great group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people get to where they want to be. In this case selling their home or buying a new one. It is very gratifying. I would say the hardest – more... part of my job is not getting paid for the hours that I put in on a regular basis. – less
Le travail en général
Agent Immabilier (Former Employee), Brossard, QCJune 14, 2013
Pros: bonne équipe
Cons: grande compétion
Environnement agréable amicale! Tôt le matin à tard le soir et toutes les week-end Beacoup de compétion mais bonne entente entre agents
Ce que j'aimais, La diversité du travail, le contact avec des gens différents les défis, La non routine!