Royal LePage Employee Review

View all Royal LePage reviews

Excellence and Integrity
Real Estate Sales Representative/REALTORĀ® (Former Employee) –  Brampton/Georgetown, ON19 August 2013
Royal LePage is famous for offering great training and an extensive marketing programs to their sales representatives. I always found the staff friendly and helpful. Management openly shared their knowledge and I could count on them for trusted advice. Co-workers were open to share what they had learned and we enjoyed instant rapport with a large network of sales reps and brokers across Canada. It was a pleasure to work with a fellow Royal LePage professional.

The hardest part of the job for me, was promoting myself as a "salesperson". I found it a challenge to balance prospecting for new business with looking after all the other day to day tasks. I dedicated a lot of time to get to know and understand my clients and made sure to help them on a deep, meaningful level. As a result, many people came to me for information or advice, I did a great deal of repeat and referral business and made some new friends.

Customers expectations changed rapidly. While I loved keeping up to date and using the latest technology...it took a great deal of time and money to continually upgrade and implement these necessary changes.

Sadly, being a REALTORĀ® has become an extremely competitive business and I found it difficult to provide the level of service I wanted to give and at the same time produce the volume required to maintain expenses and make a profit.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people to find solutions to bring their real estate goals to life. Marketing a new listing, finding the property the client loved and negotiating a successful sale were peak moments
  more... for me. I enjoyed most of the aspects of the role, and always did my own administration work. There was always something new to learn and I enjoyed developing my knowledge and skills.  less
Pros
Work I could be passionate about.
Cons
Business expenses.

Other Royal LePage Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 September 2017
Great place to work with great coworkers. Typical day includes answering phone calls and booking appointments. Typical part time job but was never boring
Nice people in the office
Conveyancer (Current Employee) –  British Columbia12 September 2017
Nice office to work with, that's why I worked with this office over 16 years. Location is close enough to my home. Working atmosphere is great coz we have a loyal administrative work team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal LePage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9