Royal LePage Employee Review

View all Royal LePage reviews

Excellence and Integrity
Real Estate Sales Representative/REALTOR® (Former Employee) –  Brampton/Georgetown, ON19 August 2013
Royal LePage is famous for offering great training and an extensive marketing programs to their sales representatives. I always found the staff friendly and helpful. Management openly shared their knowledge and I could count on them for trusted advice. Co-workers were open to share what they had learned and we enjoyed instant rapport with a large network of sales reps and brokers across Canada. It was a pleasure to work with a fellow Royal LePage professional.

The hardest part of the job for me, was promoting myself as a "salesperson". I found it a challenge to balance prospecting for new business with looking after all the other day to day tasks. I dedicated a lot of time to get to know and understand my clients and made sure to help them on a deep, meaningful level. As a result, many people came to me for information or advice, I did a great deal of repeat and referral business and made some new friends.

Customers expectations changed rapidly. While I loved keeping up to date and using the latest technology...it took a great deal of time and money to continually upgrade and implement these necessary changes.

Sadly, being a REALTOR® has become an extremely competitive business and I found it difficult to provide the level of service I wanted to give and at the same time produce the volume required to maintain expenses and make a profit.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people to find solutions to bring their real estate goals to life. Marketing a new listing, finding the property the client loved and negotiating a successful sale were peak moments
  more... for me. I enjoyed most of the aspects of the role, and always did my own administration work. There was always something new to learn and I enjoyed developing my knowledge and skills.  less
Pros
Work I could be passionate about.
Cons
Business expenses.

Other Royal LePage Employee Reviews

good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 February 2018
Friendly and positive place to work. Was able to do a lot of work from home. Work was not repetitive with having to set up for open houses and measuring for the listings.
A professional real estate company
Courtier immobilier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2018
Royal Lepage is an established corporation in canada and worldwide. sells more houses than any other company. Their website os full of learning materials.