Royal LePage

• Salary/Benefits
great place to be
Commercial and Residential Realtor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
great place to be,
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
Real Estate Prepares you for a number of careers.
REALTOR (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandMay 8, 2014
Pros: meeting new people all the time
Cons: long hours
I enjoy being a REALTOR. Meeting people is a great experiences. As a REALTOR you wear many different hats. You are in charge of your business. You must find new clients all the time to progress. I feel I have to communicate well to retain my clients. In my opinion the best approach is to be happy,dependable and honest at all times.
Great Place to Work
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2014
Very much enjoyed my time with Royal LePage. Great company with lots of great people.
no it was just work
Marketing (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: no
made PowerPoint presentations and went out to put up new sigh for house for sale
Easy job that i have on the side to make extra money
flyer delivery (Current Employee), Cochrane, AlbertaSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: extra money
A typical day for this job would be to drop by the Royal LaPage office, receive flyers, and then deliver the flyers. I have learnt many people skills from this job, as well as respect for the land of every individual.
Challenging position.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 6, 2013
Pros: got to know real estate brokers and bought a house.
Cons: training was not long enough.
My position was supposed to be for maternity leave for a current employee. I was not given much time for training and the job was very demanding. Training period could have been longer. My co-worker was not as accommodating to the information required for training.
Royal LePage
Marketing and Design Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 26, 2012
Development and execution of marketing advertising strategy, advertising material design, coordination and implementation of
branding and website development initiatives, production of external and internal newsletters and other marketing materials,
coordination, implementation and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys, training, mentoring and ongoing – more... support of team
members, research into international real estate development opportunities – less
Independant Contractor Status
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Almonte, OntarioMay 24, 2012
Pros: sharing in the happiness of my clients
Cons: hours upon hours with no pay
May day includes, keeping up-to-date with my clients. Taking courses, updating files. I work with alot of Real Estate Agents and my co-workers are a great group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people get to where they want to be. In this case selling their home or buying a new one. It is very gratifying. I would say the hardest – more... part of my job is not getting paid for the hours that I put in on a regular basis. – less
Le travail en général
Agent Immabilier (Former Employee), Brossard, QCJune 14, 2013
Pros: bonne équipe
Cons: grande compétion
Environnement agréable amicale! Tôt le matin à tard le soir et toutes les week-end Beacoup de compétion mais bonne entente entre agents
Ce que j'aimais, La diversité du travail, le contact avec des gens différents les défis, La non routine!