Royal LePage Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2017
I enjoy working in the company there are nice people there and a lot of experience people there it's fun there they enjoyed me there because am good in laundry work the company is nice
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Long hour
fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 May 2017
It was a good experience, learnt a lot, my supervisor trained and helped me a lot, colleagues are nice, i recommended to everyone, its a good start after college.
dealing with clients best interests
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON30 April 2017
if you have a desire to commit to a career and achieve super success than this is for you. with a commitment of 90% minimum of your time being invested into your career it is a sure recipe for success
Pros
meet new people
Cons
I am bored with my current job
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2017
I need more of a challenging work environment.

It is a professional place to work for, unfortunatly I feel stifled by little to do and not enough work available from my immediate boss.

That is all.......
Pros
Work from HOME
Cons
not enough work
Administrative and Marketing assistant (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, ON12 December 2016
You get work in a beautiful office in a nice environment. They hire great realtors and everyone is extremely friendly. It was a pleasure working for them.
Friendly enviroment a
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
Extremely friendly work place
Many hours of research and people calling
Do not like cold calling
Realize that your opinion and work knowledge can have an impact in a family for the rest of their lives.
Pros
amazing friends
Residential Real Estate
Residential Sales (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON18 November 2016
To work full-time in residential re-sale -- working with buyers and sellers -- a sales rep must be a self starter, but must also have a good knowledge of housing, marketing, negotiations and how mortgages work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Parry Sound, ON9 October 2016
Enjoyed working here. Fantastic employer. Easy to communicate with. Clients were wonderful. Good pay. Everyone worked well as a team to make things run smoothly which is important. Miss these people!
Great group and Office setting
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON6 September 2016
Office is used on a need basis only, so difficult to maintain co-worker relationship but all in all great group. Management is very supportive and available when needed.
Nice Atmosphere
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 June 2016
Working as a receptionist at Royal LePage is very fun and upbeat. You'll always have something to do and won't get bored. The people that work at the office are very friendly and nice; the boss is an amazing and friendly person.
Successful Management
EA to Broker of Record (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON24 May 2016
Working at Royal LePage was a great experience and I was given the opportunity to expand beyond my executive assistant duties, in creating the Royal LePage Academy, still in place today.
Customer service
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON8 May 2016
This job was great I worked one day a week, Saturdays from 9 till 3. I would answer phone calls, update the powerpoint slideshow and their facebook pages. I learned how to professionally answer the phone and questions. I also had to learn to file listing in the right order. My manager was great, she was always happy to see me and happy to be at work.
Pros
Calm
Fast pace environment.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC21 February 2016
Would have to operate a switch board while writing down messages and sending to realtors. The environment was really fast pace.
Very Supportive workplace
Conveyancing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 January 2016
Fantastic Company to work for. The support they provide the staff and realtors is amazing. Wonderful ownership and co-workers. The best part of the job is seeing REALTORS walk away happy and satisfied with the service they have received.
Pros
Great Management and support
Cons
No Cons
Tedious
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2015
Repetitive and unrewarding,

Provided administrative support including managing calendars, composing documents, completing data entry, and organizing the office to ensure the highest level of efficiency

• Established positive client relationships by fielding initial calls from prospective clients with data entry and listing of activity logs
• Organized and maintained client files to ensure current information on prospective buyers
• Created high interest flyers to advertise available properties to prospective clients
• Effectively managed invoicing and outgoing payments
• Carried out necessary job functions utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Environnement de travail agréable
Courtier immobilier (Current Employee) –  Repentigny, QC2 November 2015
Flexibilité de l'horaire
Excellente equipe de direction.
No comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 September 2015
No comment. It was not a healthy work environment. Stressful and full of drama. The brokers hiring should learn more about harassment free workplaces and bullies in the workplace.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Job
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 September 2015
Good job for beginners. Repetitive work. Found working in this type of atmosphere dulled my skills. Great for starting off in but wasn't for me in the long run.
Loved working one on one with my boss...
personal assistant (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON21 August 2015
Learned so much about real estate and being an administrative assistant. Not only the professional aspect, but the personal relationships that were created also.
Good place to work and start a career.
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Southampton, ON16 July 2015
Pleasant co-workers and office staff make working in this office enjoyable. Market forces in the area make it difficult to maintain a good turnover in sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal LePage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9