Royal LePage Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Tedious
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 9, 2015
Repetitive and unrewarding,

Provided administrative support including managing calendars, composing documents, completing data entry, and organizing the office to ensure the highest level of efficiency

• Established positive client relationships by fielding initial calls from prospective clients with data entry and listing of activity logs
• Organized and maintained client files to ensure current information on prospective buyers
• Created high interest flyers to advertise available properties to prospective clients
• Effectively managed invoicing and outgoing payments
• Carried out necessary job functions utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Very Supportive workplace
Conveyancing Administrator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 18, 2016
Pros: Great Management and support
Cons: No Cons
Fantastic Company to work for. The support they provide the staff and realtors is amazing. Wonderful ownership and co-workers. The best part of the job is seeing REALTORS walk away happy and satisfied with the service they have received.
Fast pace environment.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Langley, BCFebruary 21, 2016
Would have to operate a switch board while writing down messages and sending to realtors. The environment was really fast pace.
Safe disposal of excess equipment
PC Hardware Asset Management (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Able to keep old electronics out of landfills
Cons: Lack of full-time permanent positions
Worked to resell old IT equipment safely and managed to turn old equipment into a revenue source, keeping it out of landfills. Met with customers, collected payments, and provided advice as needed to management. Setup many employees with free computer systems to use at home, as many did not have a computer system. Donated many working systems to local charities for training and educational purposes.
No comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 21, 2015
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
No comment. It was not a healthy work environment. Stressful and full of drama. The brokers hiring should learn more about harassment free workplaces and bullies in the workplace.
Job
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 14, 2015
Good job for beginners. Repetitive work. Found working in this type of atmosphere dulled my skills. Great for starting off in but wasn't for me in the long run.
Loved working one on one with my boss...
personal assistant (Former Employee), Orillia, ONAugust 21, 2015
Learned so much about real estate and being an administrative assistant. Not only the professional aspect, but the personal relationships that were created also.
Royal Lepage
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga CanadaJune 30, 2015
Pros: great well known co.
Cons: Brokerage charges are very high for new agents.
Great place to work, A lot of teaching and support available. it is independent contractor agreement and you learn to either survive or leave just like any other sales job!
Good place to work and start a career.
Salesperson (Former Employee), Southampton, ONJuly 16, 2015
Pleasant co-workers and office staff make working in this office enjoyable. Market forces in the area make it difficult to maintain a good turnover in sales.
Supportive management and senior staff
Outside sales (Former Employee), West Vancouver, BCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free starter course; free coffee and donuts daily
Cons: market was tough
When I started with Royal LePage, I took the 5 week starter course which was great because it allowed all the newcomers to get to know the managers and the history of this company.. I found that our daily interactions with one another bonded us and boosted our confidence.
Real Estate Prepares you for a number of careers.
REALTOR (Former Employee), Vancouver IslandMay 8, 2014
Pros: meeting new people all the time
Cons: long hours
I enjoy being a REALTOR. Meeting people is a great experiences. As a REALTOR you wear many different hats. You are in charge of your business. You must find new clients all the time to progress. I feel I have to communicate well to retain my clients. In my opinion the best approach is to be happy,dependable and honest at all times.
Independant Contractor Status
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Almonte, OntarioMay 24, 2012
Pros: sharing in the happiness of my clients
Cons: hours upon hours with no pay
May day includes, keeping up-to-date with my clients. Taking courses, updating files. I work with alot of Real Estate Agents and my co-workers are a great group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people get to where they want to be. In this case selling their home or buying a new one. It is very gratifying. I would say the hardest part of my job is not getting paid for the hours that I put in on a regular basis.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), EdmontonFebruary 16, 2015
answered phones, page realtors, go through books, file, fax, print, clean kitchen, help realtors as needed, page when clients arrived
Challenging position.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 6, 2013
Pros: got to know real estate brokers and bought a house.
Cons: training was not long enough.
My position was supposed to be for maternity leave for a current employee. I was not given much time for training and the job was very demanding. Training period could have been longer. My co-worker was not as accommodating to the information required for training.
Great challenge developing sales skills and expanding knowledge of residential real estate
Realtor (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 26, 2014
Pros: independence, opportunity for great profits.
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Developed marketing skills and strategies which are still serving me well.
great place to be
Commercial and Residential Realtor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
great place to be,
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
Stressfull
Real Estate Agent, (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2014
I really am not interested in commission sales anymore! The branch manager was wonderful but you are really on your on in this business. After many years id decided to retire!!
Easy job that i have on the side to make extra money
flyer delivery (Current Employee), Cochrane, AlbertaSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: extra money
A typical day for this job would be to drop by the Royal LaPage office, receive flyers, and then deliver the flyers. I have learnt many people skills from this job, as well as respect for the land of every individual.
Great Place to Work
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2014
Very much enjoyed my time with Royal LePage. Great company with lots of great people.
no it was just work
Marketing (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: no
made PowerPoint presentations and went out to put up new sigh for house for sale