Royal LePage Employee Reviews

I am bored with my current job
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2017
I need more of a challenging work environment.

It is a professional place to work for, unfortunatly I feel stifled by little to do and not enough work available from my immediate boss.

That is all.......
Pros
Work from HOME
Cons
not enough work
Friendly enviroment a
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
Extremely friendly work place
Many hours of research and people calling
Do not like cold calling
Realize that your opinion and work knowledge can have an impact in a family for the rest of their lives.
Pros
amazing friends
Residential Real Estate
Residential Sales (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON18 November 2016
To work full-time in residential re-sale -- working with buyers and sellers -- a sales rep must be a self starter, but must also have a good knowledge of housing, marketing, negotiations and how mortgages work.
Administrative and Marketing assistant (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, ON12 December 2016
You get work in a beautiful office in a nice environment. They hire great realtors and everyone is extremely friendly. It was a pleasure working for them.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Parry Sound, ON9 October 2016
Enjoyed working here. Fantastic employer. Easy to communicate with. Clients were wonderful. Good pay. Everyone worked well as a team to make things run smoothly which is important. Miss these people!
Great group and Office setting
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON6 September 2016
Office is used on a need basis only, so difficult to maintain co-worker relationship but all in all great group. Management is very supportive and available when needed.
Customer service
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON8 May 2016
This job was great I worked one day a week, Saturdays from 9 till 3. I would answer phone calls, update the powerpoint slideshow and their facebook pages. I learned how to professionally answer the phone and questions. I also had to learn to file listing in the right order. My manager was great, she was always happy to see me and happy to be at work.
Pros
Calm
Nice Atmosphere
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 June 2016
Working as a receptionist at Royal LePage is very fun and upbeat. You'll always have something to do and won't get bored. The people that work at the office are very friendly and nice; the boss is an amazing and friendly person.
Successful Management
EA to Broker of Record (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON24 May 2016
Working at Royal LePage was a great experience and I was given the opportunity to expand beyond my executive assistant duties, in creating the Royal LePage Academy, still in place today.
Tedious
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2015
Repetitive and unrewarding,

Provided administrative support including managing calendars, composing documents, completing data entry, and organizing the office to ensure the highest level of efficiency

• Established positive client relationships by fielding initial calls from prospective clients with data entry and listing of activity logs
• Organized and maintained client files to ensure current information on prospective buyers
• Created high interest flyers to advertise available properties to prospective clients
• Effectively managed invoicing and outgoing payments
• Carried out necessary job functions utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Very Supportive workplace
Conveyancing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 January 2016
Fantastic Company to work for. The support they provide the staff and realtors is amazing. Wonderful ownership and co-workers. The best part of the job is seeing REALTORS walk away happy and satisfied with the service they have received.
Pros
Great Management and support
Cons
No Cons
Fast pace environment.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC21 February 2016
Would have to operate a switch board while writing down messages and sending to realtors. The environment was really fast pace.
Safe disposal of excess equipment
PC Hardware Asset Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario1 July 2015
Worked to resell old IT equipment safely and managed to turn old equipment into a revenue source, keeping it out of landfills. Met with customers, collected payments, and provided advice as needed to management. Setup many employees with free computer systems to use at home, as many did not have a computer system. Donated many working systems to local charities for training and educational purposes.
Pros
Able to keep old electronics out of landfills
Cons
Lack of full-time permanent positions
Independant Contractor Status
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Almonte, Ontario24 May 2012
May day includes, keeping up-to-date with my clients. Taking courses, updating files. I work with alot of Real Estate Agents and my co-workers are a great group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people get to where they want to be. In this case selling their home or buying a new one. It is very gratifying. I would say the hardest part of my job is not getting paid for the hours that I put in on a regular basis.
Pros
sharing in the happiness of my clients
Cons
hours upon hours with no pay
Real Estate Prepares you for a number of careers.
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Vancouver Island8 May 2014
I enjoy being a REALTOR. Meeting people is a great experiences. As a REALTOR you wear many different hats. You are in charge of your business. You must find new clients all the time to progress. I feel I have to communicate well to retain my clients. In my opinion the best approach is to be happy,dependable and honest at all times.
Pros
Meeting new people all the time
No comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 September 2015
No comment. It was not a healthy work environment. Stressful and full of drama. The brokers hiring should learn more about harassment free workplaces and bullies in the workplace.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Supportive management and senior staff
Outside sales (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC25 August 2014
When I started with Royal LePage, I took the 5 week starter course which was great because it allowed all the newcomers to get to know the managers and the history of this company.. I found that our daily interactions with one another bonded us and boosted our confidence.
Pros
Free starter course; free coffee and donuts daily
Cons
Market was tough
Challenging position.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON6 May 2013
My position was supposed to be for maternity leave for a current employee. I was not given much time for training and the job was very demanding. Training period could have been longer. My co-worker was not as accommodating to the information required for training.
Pros
Got to know real estate brokers and bought a house.
Cons
Training was not long enough.
Royal Lepage
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Canada30 June 2015
Great place to work, A lot of teaching and support available. it is independent contractor agreement and you learn to either survive or leave just like any other sales job!
Pros
great well known co.
Cons
Brokerage charges are very high for new agents.
Loved working one on one with my boss...
personal assistant (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON21 August 2015
Learned so much about real estate and being an administrative assistant. Not only the professional aspect, but the personal relationships that were created also.

2.9