Royal LePage Employee Reviews in Canada

Customer service
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONMay 8, 2016
This job was great I worked one day a week, Saturdays from 9 till 3. I would answer phone calls, update the powerpoint slideshow and their facebook pages. I learned how to professionally answer the phone and questions. I also had to learn to file listing in the right order. My manager was great, she was always happy to see me and happy to be at work.
Pros
Calm
Fast pace environment.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCFebruary 21, 2016
Would have to operate a switch board while writing down messages and sending to realtors. The environment was really fast pace.
Very Supportive workplace
Conveyancing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 18, 2016
Fantastic Company to work for. The support they provide the staff and realtors is amazing. Wonderful ownership and co-workers. The best part of the job is seeing REALTORS walk away happy and satisfied with the service they have received.
Pros
Great Management and support
Cons
No Cons
Tedious
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 9, 2015
Repetitive and unrewarding,

Provided administrative support including managing calendars, composing documents, completing data entry, and organizing the office to ensure the highest level of efficiency

• Established positive client relationships by fielding initial calls from prospective clients with data entry and listing of activity logs
• Organized and maintained client files to ensure current information on prospective buyers
• Created high interest flyers to advertise available properties to prospective clients
• Effectively managed invoicing and outgoing payments
• Carried out necessary job functions utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
No comment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBSeptember 21, 2015
No comment. It was not a healthy work environment. Stressful and full of drama. The brokers hiring should learn more about harassment free workplaces and bullies in the workplace.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Job
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONSeptember 14, 2015
Good job for beginners. Repetitive work. Found working in this type of atmosphere dulled my skills. Great for starting off in but wasn't for me in the long run.
Loved working one on one with my boss...
personal assistant (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONAugust 21, 2015
Learned so much about real estate and being an administrative assistant. Not only the professional aspect, but the personal relationships that were created also.
Good place to work and start a career.
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Southampton, ONJuly 16, 2015
Pleasant co-workers and office staff make working in this office enjoyable. Market forces in the area make it difficult to maintain a good turnover in sales.
Safe disposal of excess equipment
PC Hardware Asset Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioJuly 1, 2015
Worked to resell old IT equipment safely and managed to turn old equipment into a revenue source, keeping it out of landfills. Met with customers, collected payments, and provided advice as needed to management. Setup many employees with free computer systems to use at home, as many did not have a computer system. Donated many working systems to local charities for training and educational purposes.
Pros
Able to keep old electronics out of landfills
Cons
Lack of full-time permanent positions
Royal Lepage
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga CanadaJune 30, 2015
Great place to work, A lot of teaching and support available. it is independent contractor agreement and you learn to either survive or leave just like any other sales job!
Pros
great well known co.
Cons
Brokerage charges are very high for new agents.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  EdmontonFebruary 16, 2015
answered phones, page realtors, go through books, file, fax, print, clean kitchen, help realtors as needed, page when clients arrived
When busy, you can work as hard and as long as you like.
Commercial Realtor (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BCNovember 20, 2014
The days mostly start by looking after inquiries on listings and/or offers I was working on the evening or day before.
I have many businesses and clients that require special attention to their properties. The early mornings is a good time to call or email updated progress reports. Mornings also work best for business meetings either at my office or the clients.
Afternoons are more convenient for viewing new listings and clients to view properties.
Over 23 years in the business you learn how to read people. Their motivation, urgency, moods, etc. How to peacefully counter reactions to offers and suggestions. How to overall make them feel good when negotiating no matter if they're a Buyer, Seller, Tenant or Landlord.

Over the years I have managed my entire business mostly by myself including bookkeeping.

I enjoy telling co-workers successful ideas that I've used in the business that could help them.
I mostly enjoy seeing my Buyer or Seller appreciating the work I've put into making a successful transaction.

The hardest part of my job is the pain of a unsuccessful transaction after many weeks (sometime months) of extremely hard work.

I love to be busy. Looking for a career that's continually busy rather than the up and down of the real estate market.
Pros
work as hard as you want
Cons
volatile real estate market
Stressfull
Real Estate Agent, (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 8, 2014
I really am not interested in commission sales anymore! The branch manager was wonderful but you are really on your on in this business. After many years id decided to retire!!
Great challenge developing sales skills and expanding knowledge of residential real estate
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCAugust 26, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Developed marketing skills and strategies which are still serving me well.
Pros
independence, opportunity for great profits.
Supportive management and senior staff
Outside sales (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BCAugust 25, 2014
When I started with Royal LePage, I took the 5 week starter course which was great because it allowed all the newcomers to get to know the managers and the history of this company.. I found that our daily interactions with one another bonded us and boosted our confidence.
Pros
free starter course; free coffee and donuts daily
Cons
market was tough
great place to be
Commercial and Residential Realtor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
great place to be,
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
Real Estate Prepares you for a number of careers.
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Vancouver IslandMay 8, 2014
I enjoy being a REALTOR. Meeting people is a great experiences. As a REALTOR you wear many different hats. You are in charge of your business. You must find new clients all the time to progress. I feel I have to communicate well to retain my clients. In my opinion the best approach is to be happy,dependable and honest at all times.
Pros
meeting new people all the time
Great Place to Work
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2014
Very much enjoyed my time with Royal LePage. Great company with lots of great people.
no it was just work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBSeptember 21, 2013
made PowerPoint presentations and went out to put up new sigh for house for sale
Cons
Easy job that i have on the side to make extra money
flyer delivery (Current Employee) –  Cochrane, AlbertaSeptember 3, 2013
A typical day for this job would be to drop by the Royal LaPage office, receive flyers, and then deliver the flyers. I have learnt many people skills from this job, as well as respect for the land of every individual.
Pros
extra money