- Assure the agent is performing the “A” activities (Lead Generation).
- Assist agent with organizing and identifying their A, B, and C clients.
- Implement any of the marketing programs.
- Establish and maintain a consistent follow-up program with the elite client base (e.g. monthly meetings).
- Manage the Client Appreciation Program.
- Assist the agent in reaching all goals outlined in the goal-setting created by team.
- Complete and prioritize a daily “To-Do-List” in order to have measurable results for day-to-day operations.
- Maintain and organize the agent’s daily schedule through time blocking and reverse scheduling techniques.
- Track all records of expenditures, and assist the agent in analyzing the monthly Profit and Loss Statements
- Network with your own sphere of influance to increase productivity
- Professional and confidential
- Three years administrative experience and asset
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Administrative skills
- Customer service with conflict resolution skills
- Positive attitude
- Multi-task oriented
- Phone skills
- Math aptitude
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Marketing, website and social media optimization skills
- Extremely self motivated and able to work independantly
- Team mentality
Start Date: March 31 2014
Hours: approx 21
Emplyment type: Independant Contractor
Location: Parry Sound On
Please forward questions and resumes to Shirlene Johnston at email address provided.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Indepentantly owned Real Estate company in Parry Sound.
Shirlene Johnston is a licensed Realor looking for a dynamic and hard working...