Royal Glenora Club Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I loved this place, as i got lot of training, and knowledge.
Head Baker - Pastry Chef (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 September 2016
Learning the Canadian culture was a never forgettable experience, and the multicultural environment give me lot of experience with different languages what I will never forget....
Pros
excellent place and management for work....
Cons
every Sunday I had to work, as big buffet.
Fun atmosphere
BUILDING OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2016
not stressfuk at work, learned alot about customer service & general maintenance. Management was less than adequate there wasnt much structure. Co workers were easy to get along with.
Pros
Staff luch, can use the facility sometimes
Cons
Old building, lots of work needed
great work environment , got to meet a lot of the high society diplomats
Member Services (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 February 2016
Working at RGC was a great experience, it was a members only club which had numerous activities an amazing chef for our cafe' and numerous of amazing events that members and their families could participate in, My main focus was customer service and booking reservations for the tennis courts and private events and just making sure our clients visit was perfect. I learned about different sports and the types of tournaments that we offered. We had people come from all over Canada to participate in these events which was great. The staff and management was amazing very friendly and easy to talk to. Also if there was ever an issue or problem they were always there ready to help. There wasn't many difficulties for me there just because we all had our departments we worked in and as a team we kept things running smoothly.My favorite part of working there was being able to interact with all the members kids and help them with their lessons and activities.
Pros
having an amazing sous chef and eating gourmet meals, being able to use the facility and take the classes
Cons
early hours and not being able to use the pool, that was our only restriction.
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 August 2015
It was a great place to work..The staff were fantastic and fun to work with. Met a lot of great people who were members..and also some great experiences
Pros
Free suppers
Cons
Upper management were unpleasant

Want to know more about Royal Glenora Club?

Ask a question