If you are an experienced Interior Designer, working in the industry for a minimum of 3 years and are interested in developing a career with our firm, please send us your resume through Indeed.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking and energetic, with a positive attitude and a passion for Interior Design. Our firm is located in Newmarket – business hours are from 9:00-5:00, Monday-Friday. The salary will vary by applicant, pending overall experience – i.e. your professional level within the industry of Interior Design.
Our firm works with commercial properties and our focus is primarily within the industry of Hospitality. We are looking for a new member of the team who will be carrying out both drafting & design work (FF&E).
See below for additional description of duties & other skills required:
Description of Duties:
- Efficient preparation of full working drawings, details and specifications
- Selecting finishes as per client design criteria
- Deadlines of various projects on the go
- Create accurate FF&E quantities from our drawings
- Interior Design Degree/Diploma from a recognized School
- Must be invested in career path / future in Interior Design; individual must be looking to grow within a company
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within Interior Design (working within the field for 3 years - at minimum, after finishing education)
- Strong project management skills – balancing various tasks throughout work day
- Attention to detail is critical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – Fluency in English
- Ability to maintain good client relations via telephone & email
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2012, Adobe Pro & Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of FF&E materials & other specified products
Applicants will be contacted for interviews - please do not contact firm directly.
Hailed by many in the industry as leaders in design, Royal Design Inc. continues to grow on many levels. The company is creative,...