Required Immediately: Order Desk & Admin Assistant
Small Edmonton trucking firm located in Southeast Edmonton.
Hours of work 8:00 - 3:30 pm.
Permanent Full time position.
Start Date: Immediate
Require 1 plus years experience in a admin role. Transport experience is an asset. Sales and or collection experience is an asset.
To assure that complete and accurate information is recorded and relayed to Dispatcher in a timely basis. To assist with the sales & administrative activities in support of the business.
- To take orders/phone calls from clients on a daily basis.
- To accurately record the orders placed.
- Relay any info received from clients to dispatch or Robert for follow up.
- Assist with the driver’s daily bills/manifests as assigned.
- To act as a relief for dispatch.
- To actively pursue all possible sales leads.
- To follow up sales calls with written confirmation, quotations and other details as necessary to outline agreements.
- To contact existing client, set up meetings/appointments for Robert.
- To maintain a list of all customers, contacts.
- To maintain a daily log of all calls made and follow up that has occurred.
- To review all potential customers with Robert.
- Maintain Royal Delivery Rate sheet, revise as necessary.
- To assist with the prep of invoices as assigned.
- To match fuel receipts to fuel bills ensuring driver/truck information is complete.
- To contact all overdue accounts, provide information to clients as necessary.
- Relay all possible collection problems to Terri and Robert.
- To maintain all safety administrative tasks. i.e. Repair logs for trucks etc as assigned.
- To assist with any safety protocol and or training as assigned.
- Office Clean up
- Other as assigned.
Pay will be based on experience, benefit plan is available.
Submit resume and salary expectations to Terri.