Royal Columbian Hospital Employee Review

View all Royal Columbian Hospital reviews

Consistenly Rewarding
Food Service Worker / Server (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC5 August 2012
I loved being apart of the health care industry. It gave me a sense of pride and self worth. I learned so much about patient care working as a Food Service Worker. Working as a team was amazing and I absolutely loved how so many people can work as one to provide excellent care and complete the necessary tasks at hand. The hardest part of the job was having to go home each day when I felt the need to stay and help others, whether it was a patient with no visitors or even the kitchen itself. I will always enjoy knowing that I made a difference in the lives and well being of others.
Pros
getting to know people from all walks of life

Other Royal Columbian Hospital Employee Reviews

Excellent job
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC16 September 2017
Always changing environment with a lot of exciting situations happening every day. Something new to learn every day. Helping people was so rewarding.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Shift work
Respectful and safe work place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 March 2017
I love working at RCH. It is a great hospital work at. I am happy there from the manager to my colleagues. I believe it is a good place to work at.
Pros
safe
Cons