REGIONAL COORDINATOR – Job Description (AB)
The Royal City Soccer Club (RCSC) is a non-profit, community organization started in 1993. For nearly 20 years, we’ve hosted unique soccer camp experiences for over 100,000 boys and girls between ages 5 and 13 years. Our camp, Super Summer Soccer+ Camp, is now the largest grassroots soccer camp in Canada with over 70 locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia. The popularity of our camps is not only due to our program structure but also because of the great staff we have at our camps. We will be looking to hire approximately 300 staff for July and August. Our camp operates Monday to Friday from July 2nd until August 30, 2013 (excluding August 5, Civic holiday).
Duties: Each Regional Coordinator will be responsible for:
- overseeing operations at 5-8 camp locations
- coordinating pre-season walk through and season end equipment/supply pickup
- taking on-site camp pictures
- ensure all staff adhere to RCSC policies and procedures including dress code
- Resolving any problems that arise at camp (camper, staff, program or facility related)
- onsite staff fill-in as required
- office administration as needed
A Regional Coordinator will require a vehicle to transport equipment/supplies to and from the camp site and will receive a gas expense. A cell phone will either be provided or a cell expense issued to you if you prefer to use your own.
Qualifications: (ages 18 or older by July 2, 2013)
We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- Experience working with children
- Organized, team-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Communication and time management
Location: We are looking to hire 2 Regional Coordinators for each of the following regions:
- Vancouver/BC Area (10 sites total; manages 5 sites each)
Regions are subject to change.
Compensation: Base: $500 - $625 / week (depending on experience and years of service)
Storage expense: to be discussed in interview
Vehicle gas expense: to be discussed in interview
Hours: Generally 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday but may vary day to day. More details to be discussed in interview.
Please apply online at www.royalsoccer.com