Royal Camp Services Ltd. is an established and growing, privately held company providing remote camp and catering services primarily to the oil and gas sector. We are currently seeking several Camp Managers to work in our remote camp locations. A Camp Manager is responsible for the operations for the entire site and the health and safety of all workers on the site.
- Act as the main point of contact for client questions and concerns
- Working with the Chef and kitchen staff to ensure superior service
- Schedule staff transfers in and out of camp
- Supervise housekeepers to ensure camp is clean and tidy
- Train staff and maintain a high safety standard
- Maintain communication with head office
- Conflict resolution between stakeholders
- Reviewing, approving and reporting costs associated with auxiliary camp services including:
o Deliveries of fuel, propane and water.
o Rental of camp equipment such as well site, incinerator, waste bins, enviro-bin, and steel collection bin.
- Minimum 2-3 years in management role
- Hospitality diploma or certification an asset
- Previous camp experience working in sites ranging in sizes of 50-1000 persons an asset
- Solid computer skills are required
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication abilities
- Available to work up to 21 days straight in a remote camp setting
- Standard First Aid Certificate and Alberta Health Services recognized Food Safety Certificate required
- Be able to lift/move up to 50lbs throughout a work shift
- Be able to work comfortably and maintain high levels of performance during 12 hour shifts
- Be able to pass a pre-access Drug and Alcohol test
To apply for this position please submit your resume and certifications via this job ad. Due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.