Royal Camp Services Ltd. is an established and growing, privately held company providing remote camp and catering services primarily to the oil and gas sector. We are currently hiring for our kitchen roles and are looking for staff that will contribute to delivering outstanding service to our clients through our “Safety First, Quality Always” standards.
Our current open positions are:
- Cold Prep (salad and / or sandwich maker)
- 2nd Cook
- Breakfast Cook
- 1st Cook
- Industrial Baker
Qualifications which we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of recent culinary work experience
- Red Seal Journeyman Chef or culinary diploma / certificate an asset
- Previous camp experience working in sites ranging in sizes of 50-1000 persons an asset
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication abilities
- Available to work up to 21 days straight in a remote camp setting
- Standard First Aid Certificate and an Alberta Health Services recognized Food Safety Certificate required
- Be able to lift/move up to 50lbs throughout a work shift
- Be able to work comfortably and maintain high levels of performance during 12 hour shifts
- Be able to pass a site specific pre-access Drug and Alcohol test
Interested? Here is how you apply!
- Come for a walk-in interview at 7111 67th Street NW on July 15th, 16th, and 17th 2014 from 9AM-12PM
- Respond to this job posting with your resume and certifications attached
- Apply online at http://www.royalcamp.com/careers.html
Royal Camp Services Ltd. is an established, growing, and privately held company providing remote camp and catering services primarily to the...