It was a good company to work for.
Pros: good work environment.
• Assisted with general office duties; ordering supplies, filing, scanning, faxing, and answering phone calls.
• Balanced currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculated daily transactions using the computer, calculator, or adding machine.
• Monitored bank vaults to ensure cash balances were correct.
• Cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures are correct, written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
• Received checks and cash for deposits, verified amounts, and checked accuracy of deposit slips.
• Entered customers' transactions.