Royal Bank of Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work!!
project manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 15, 2015
Lots of opportunities to develop your skillset and a very supportive management culture.

Development plans are highly encouraged at all levels of management and there is a strong commitment to developing human resources.
teller
teller (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 14, 2015
Cons: working shift work
Very friendly people to work with and the ability to move up in the company.
It was great to be able to help and serve the community with all their banking needs. Getting to know them and develop relationships to help them in there banking needs.
Call centre project Windows 7
Call Centre Support Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 8, 2015
Pros: locker/shower room
Cons: hard to schedule lunches/breaks as no more then 2 people allowed away from call centre
Joined right after the project began and finished one of the largest Windows 7 Projects in the industry. Enjoyed working alongside my team leads and fellows support agents.
Really supportive culture
Risk Management Intern (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 6, 2015
RBC is a great company to work for. It pays well, has a great corporate culture and many growth opportunities. It also has a great team culture and good vacation and pension plans.
Fun
Account Manager/Banking Advisor (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABDecember 2, 2015
It was okay, some employees need to be taught some things about respect and other certain things but all in all it was good.
front line to face customers, deposit cash and cheques, verify cheques, withdraw cheques, withdraw cash, transfer money, bill payment,
Teller (Former Employee), North York, ONDecember 2, 2015
Pros: lots of learning opportunities
Cons: stressful
Fun work place, happy and cooperative coworkers, supportive management. I learn to be more confidence and know how to deal with customers and difficult clients. Very nice and helpful management and coworkers. Very positive in every aspects.
Good place to work with great people
Manager, Finance (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2015
RBC is a great place where you meet with great people. Meetings are efficient, job culture is nice and management know what is important.
Great company, Proud to be RBC, need more growth
Client Advisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2015
Working in RBC is fantastic. I couldn't any more proud. However, being placed in branch, despite my certifications and qualifications, feel my talents can be better put to use. I am capable of getting much done, as I've completed my Canadian Investment Funds Course, and am in the process of finishing my Canadian Securites Course. It's a great bank, great company, coworkers are nice, but management can be better. Employee compensation as well can be much better. Enjoy helping clients when necessary and interacting and finding ways to improve their banking. All in all, RBC is excellent, just want to find more room to grow
Excellent place to start your career
Client Advisor (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONNovember 24, 2015
Great place to work. The type of job that makes you like to wake up in the morning. Great environment and I was lucky to have great managers.
Always willing to put time into coaching and helping you reach your goals.
Productive and Inspiring work culture
Deployment Analyst (Current Employee), Downtown,TorontoNovember 17, 2015
Pros: Emiment place
It was inspiring great day to work with a nice team and great management persons.Learned a lot and able to use my skills and expertise to solve application related issues
good working enviroment
Secretary, Term Deposits (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 17, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: easy travelling
Worked with a group of nice people. Fun place to work. Learned customer service skills. Good working hours with good benefits.
Working at RBC
Investigations Agent (Current Employee), 483 Bay StreetNovember 12, 2015
Pros: Recognotion for good work
Cons: It is in Toronto and I live in Mississauga
Progressive and industrious atmosphere. I was able to learn how to carry out three different roles withing the department. My managers were very supportive and guided me in the write direction.My co- workers are also very supportive. They never hesitated to help me when I need. The hardest part of the job is ensuring to be accurate at all times. Checking work over and over to ensure that no stone is left on turned . The most enjoyable part is being able to feel that level of accomplishment derived from good work
Productive and a fun place to work at, with a lot of potential growth
Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 11, 2015
I always enjoy working at RBC which made me learn a lot about client experience with the help of their training programs and the supports available from the senior mamangement.
EXCELLENT COMPANY
TECHNICAL SYSTEMS ANALYST (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 10, 2015
Pros: PROVIDE LUNCH AND BREAKFAST
PROVIDE GOOD ENVIRONMENT FOR WORK. PROVIDING FLEXIBILITY FOR WORK AND HEALTHY SALARY , THEY GAVE BONUS AND BENEFITS AS WELL
Excellent entry level jobs
Sales representatives (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 8, 2015
Good ressources, insurance, tools, day are enjoyable co-workers as well, helping client would be the best part of the job, but also the hardest when mistake occurs due to procedure put in place to correct mistake
Service Virtualization and Automation Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2015
Good work place with supportive work environment, great team. Company is focused on ever improving client experience. Decent amount of politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Overall a good company to work with.
Opportunity to grow in your career.
Account Manager (Current Employee), Stouffville, ONNovember 5, 2015
Great place to work and lots of opportunity.Great benefits and lots of opportunity to grow. Structured courses to help you stay on truck.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 3, 2015
Good, needs higher pay. good learning experience. not much room for growth.

Good training program. Taught me how to set foot in the real world
Mortgage Specialist
MORTGAGE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 30, 2015
100% commission role. You have to have a very strong network of people and referrals to succeed in this role. It's a HIGHLY stressful and competitive role.
Productively consistent customer file quality maintanance
Customer Service Provider (Former Employee), Barrie, ONOctober 26, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, flexible work hours, friendly Staff
Cons: Occasional disgruntled customer
I enjoyed helping RBC Clientele with their everyday banking needs. I learned a lot about the internal workings of the banking industry in Canada.