Royal Bank of Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I liked the working environment in RBC and my team mates.
Automation Facilitator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2014
Business Analysis and Facilitation Skills:

Experienced in capital markets business analysis as an automation facilitator. Responsible for business analysis and worked in Foreign Exchange trading platforms. Experienced running the trading software “Fidessa” and generated reports. Experienced in financial accounting working with front, middle and back offices.
•Responsiblefor drive the direction of automation across all the business verticals of Capital Markets particularly in those business verticals that do not have dedicated testing resources.
•Responsible for the creation, execution of test cases based on business requirements to ensure quality delivery of software. Formulated, managed a defined automation processes as framework, coding standards, script structure and ensured all standards are met. Provided guidance on complex application development projects. Dealt with small to large development or maintenance projects with multiple function, multiple application projects with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd parties.
•Presented automation plan/approach, effort and schedules to the application team with long term goal/vision of functional automation to the application. Ensured planning and automation approach contains full vision of automation and potential for automating new functionality. Worked with developers/application team for maintenance and development projects ensuring all platform requirements are met to ensure automation scripts can run in the test environment. Analyzed projects, requirement documents to identify test requirements. Developed master/automation – more... test strategy and plan.
•Worked closely with developers to ensure that functional requires are understood and verify that the functional workflows of the automation scripts are in keeping with the functions being automated and flexible enough to be expanded for future automation efforts. Partners across IT and assigned business lines to test new or existing software in order to ensure requirements are met. Mitigated shortcomings of application documentation/ staffing shortages/ automation tool limitations to manage risk and prevent the failure of the testing initiative.

Quality Assurance Skills:

•Managed the defined QA processes to ensure all standards are met.
•Worked as QA representative on new application development or maintenance projects.
•Worked with offshore team on QA deliverables and bridge the communication between QA offshore team and project teams, analyzed project or requirement documents to identify test requirements.
•Coordinated/ documented actual test results & responsible for the end-to-end tracking of all issues found. Walked through the QA Test Results with automation analyst & communicated status to project leaders. Assisted in defect investigation & escalation. Provided back-up to other QA testing projects as required. Provided assistance to ensure business acceptance, user acceptance and system integration. Collaborated other IT areas to identify and improve testing tools and approaches. Provided expertise, direction, training and coaching to offshore staffs. Used QA software for defect management, regression, performance or automation testing. Deal concurrently with business demands and technological challenges while managing client expectations in a vertically integrated testing organization. Responsible for communication & leading offshore teams on QA deliverables.
•Developed Master Test Strategy and Plan. Provided QA estimates to projects. Developed the Test Case documents according to the Master Test Plan. Walkthrough the QA Test Cases and the QA Test Plan with the QA Team prior to execution. Executed test cases. Coordinated/Documented actual test results and responsible for the end-to-end tracking of all issues found. Walkthrough the QA Test Results with the QA Team and communicate status to Project leaders.
•Assisted in defect investigation and escalation. Provided input to QA metrics on all projects including defect rates and root cause analysis. Assisted Release Manager with department monthly metrics and PowerPoint presentations.
•Participated in Change Advisory meetings if required. Partake in Work Intake Committee to provide weekly estimates to business units when required. Provided backup to other QA testing projects as required.
•Provided the QA automation team with application functionality workflow. Contributed towards Target Test Automation Savings and Reuse. Used defined/new methodologies and software to test new technologies/ system functionality of simple to high complexity to ensure business acceptance, user acceptance and system integration. Collaborated with other areas within IT to identify and improve testing tools and approaches. Used software tools for defect management.
•Tested applications thoroughly to ensure that the risk of promoting changes to production are minimized. Identified quality issues to protect the production environment.
•Provided direction, expertise, feedback, coaching and development to build the capability of offshore teams. Enhanced skills and builds knowledge in all aspects of the organization, the business and information systems.

Systems/Tools used:

IT Standards, Methodologies, Waterfall/Agile SDLC methodologies, CMM and audit requirements, Data Warehouse Environment, Knowledge of Teradata, Testing tools, Testing approaches/ methodologies, Automation approaches/ tools/workflows, SQL, QTP, HPQC, Software performance testing, Business line(s), business processes knowledge. – less
Great learning opportunites
Financial Planner (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 24, 2013
Pros: learning opportunites
Cons: maintaining a work and family balance
I begin my work in the morning with a 15 minutes routine. During this 15 minutes, I will set up voice mail, review market updates, screen emails, review my appointment schedule, then I would set my goals for the day and prioritize them. Then I will review each appointment and set up an agenda for both myself and the client for the objectives of the meeting, to identify opportunities to create more value and advice for my clients, any strategies that need to be implement. For each appointment, I will wrap up the meeting in summarizing what was accomplished, and map out the next appointment to upsell additional services or products, or to maintain and strengthen the existing relationship. During my blank space thorough the day, I will utilize the time to prepare credit applications, planning activities, connect with colleagues, and group partners to review client scenarios to maximize business opportunities, as well as to keep myself updated with changes in the industry.
I have developed important skills that are crucial to drive success in any client facing business, such as strong interpersonal and relationship building, effective communication and problem solving skills. I have a thorough and in-depth knowledge and understanding of banking products and services. I have established strong network with different partners as I came to believe that working as a team will ultimately drive a greater success. The hardest part of my job is maintaining a balance with work and family. Sometimes, I can get overly ambitious and results driven that I forget to slow down. The most enjoyable – more... part of my work is being able to establish trust, build and maintain a strong relationship with my clients, receiving referrals from clients’ families and friends are the best accomplishments – less
Enjoyable, efficient and educational work place environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Working at the Royal Bank of Canada was a rewarding experience. It allowed me to use my exceptional organization skills on a large scale within my branch, and to contribute to the productivity of RBC in the south western division as a whole. Many of my ideas and innovations were applied throughout the branches in Windsor.

Working as a central teller I dealt with business clients, with a large variety of issues and concerns. I managed the needs of small business owners to large corporations. In addition to assisting my clients I was solely in charge of all monies processing through the branch on a daily basis. I was able to implement many time saving strategies as well as new technologies into the branch systems with ease.

Working as a customer service representative I dealt with mainly personal clients. From simple tasks to large scale investigations I was the first point of contact on a daily basis. My passion for the job and my clients was apparent with each client I had, and I was commended on many occasions for my due diligence and personal attitude of compassion.

In the time I worked within the Royal Bank, I learned a great deal about how to assess a persons needs, current and future, based on a few moments of conversation. I exceeded my sales goals on a qaurterly to yearly basis, which contributed to the success of my branch as a whole.

Within the branch I worked with a small team, and we worked together to raise eachother up. This teamwork was essential in our success. It is beacuse of this team attitude that we were able to successfully catch and prevent many fraudulent – more... attempts, while always manitaining our goals of putting the clients first. – less
sales! sales! sales!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 25, 2014
Pros: none that i can think of...
Cons: toxic work environment
A typical day at work included awkward exchanges from 'lifers' who hated their jobs. If I needed help, I was often greeted by hostility from my coworkers. More often than not, my fellow coworkers would not help me.

There was constant pressure from my immediate manager as well as the branch manager to reach the weekly sales goals. If I fell short of the sales goal, even by less than 1%, I endured a weekly 'bullying', I mean coaching session. During one particular session, after being with the company for only three months, I was bluntly told I am bringing the team down with my poor numbers. Not a very good approach to encourage me to try harder and do better.

Furthermore, I found immense pressure to not let clients stand in line for more than 30 seconds, which was the hardest part of the job for me. I felt constantly rushed to finish filing papers, count money, and look for sales opportunities that often someone would call the next client up to my wicket before I was ready. I was so scared of making mistakes or not being able to use the restroom facilities if needed.

Another hard part of the job was not having a friendly work environment. I love to laugh and make jokes. But, I found that if my manager or branch manager saw any tellers talking about anything non-RBC related, they were quickly broken up by being told to do some unnecessary task or blatantly told to stop talking to each other and focus on clients. This might be understandable to some, BUT the branch was empty!!! This might explain the cold reception I got when I joined the team.

For me, after 10 months, there – more... was no enjoyable part of the job. – less
Daily Routines of the day.
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), New Waterford, NSDecember 27, 2013
A typical day of work... come in the morning open computer and bring up all programs needed throughout the day..get the daily forecast to fill machines and TCU and empty night shoot...waiting on clients, cashing cheques, deposit cash and cheques, paying bills, processing business deposits, ensuring that the client is waited on in a timely manner and ensure the client is in the right account packages according to their needs. Advise the client on new products, such as visa's, new accounts, etc. Taking ownership of any problem that arises to get the answers to their problems as quickly as possible. Provide and fill out Direct Deposit slips, Sign up clients for Online Banking, Book appointments for Financial Officers. Complete courses through RBC Campus online.

Constantly learning diffferent ways to give client advice.

Management has early morning meets to advise the staff of when there is major changes and new product. They have weekly goal meetings to ensure we meet these goals. As well as ensuring the branch runs as smooth as possible.

Co-workers are always there to help each other out when needed. If there is an issue we usually work it out amoungst ourselves.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the new updates that come out of the blue especially if we have not been at the morning meets due to a later shift. And trying to read and keep up with all the email sent.

The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the clients. We have a great bunch of clients who not only share their issues but their witt with us. This makes for a great day that goes by – more... fast. – less
Claims Coordinator
Claims Administrative Co-ordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 24, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: not much training.
Reviewed and created Insurance Claims documents based on predetermined relevant criteria ensuring all actions were documented in a timely and accurate manner.
 Coordinated the assigning of work to different departments based on fluctuating business rules and volumes as the seasonal nature of the business shifted work to and from other departments.
 Examined cases on a timely and efficient basis and undertook outbound customer service calls to clients and travel agents to obtain missing or incomplete information on files.
 Accurately verified documents and processed claims which coordinated benefits with other financial and governmental organizations to recover money wherever possible.
 Involved in creation of Claim’s packages for our US office as part of a pilot project to test if this could be done efficiently in the US, that which was done in Canada.
 Was also involved in setting up of a pilot Payment Coordinators role in the travel unit to pay claims quicker specially in busy season or if there were instances of extreme natural world events which necessitated payment of vast amounts of claims.
 Coordinated work with other departments – call centre, finance department and our RBC offices in Montreal and Calgary and USA.
 Managed data entry of relevant information on the AS 400 and MS Excel systems. Efficiently assisted by keeping track of all the documents and files which are associated with each claim.
 Trained new recruits to the administrative assistant’s role.
Horrible Branch culture
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONMarch 24, 2014
Pros: work life balance is worth it compared to other professions.
Cons: badly managed, unprofessional people, no protection from customers, pay is not that great or worth it.
I worked in many Branches and the older people who have been in there forever love to power trip. Also lots of jealousy if younger people were given jobs that took the older workers 10 years to attain. Instead of blaming the system they take it out on the young workers and make it harder for them to enjoy working there such as picking on them more than others especially young women. Young men seem to be loved by all the older women who worked there maybe because they seem them like a son or something. There is lots of phycological research to back this up I just never thought it would happen to me. I was just in shock how badly managed and mistreated people were in the branch. I also worked at least 8 branches within Vaughan over my time there and saw lots of examples of this. They need to teach professionalism and how not to be sexist or racist at work. This could have something to do with being in the suburbs.

On top of that if you can't handle customer service jobs, banking is tough since people are even more nervous about their personal finance. So you must be mindful of that if you go into the branch environment. Also, there is no protection from customers. I have seen them throw bank books at people, harass the tellers and branch managers. Very hostile environment. Other countries have glass enclosures such as England and Australia in Canada we don't. I now realize why.
Provided coaching, and managed CSR efficiencies
Manager of Client Care (Current Employee), Toronto, OnJuly 30, 2012
Pros: the ability to be surrounded by like minded individuals, who all have their focus on legendary customer service
Cons: too much of an emphasis on sales, with some disconnect between sales management and overall client experience.
All days started with morning meetings, observational coaching, and follow ups with CSR's. The day continued with striving to meet all the demands of the customers, help out with the front end of the branch and managing the flow of the business during its peak and slower hours. I learned how to balance an effective relationship with both customer service abilities and meeting sales requirements.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers as I found it to be an excellent way at brainstorming new ideas as to how to make the CSR performance both more efficient and rewarding.
In terms of management, my managerial style is fair but firm, while my main concentration is on customer service I also place an equal amount of emphasis on building client relationships and ensuring that all employees are comfortable with their assigned tasks and duties.
The hardest part of my job is having to be completely on top of time management at all times. The difficulty would most times be due to structural issues whereby my daily agenda may be interrupted with escalated client demands.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help people during what could be financial distress, and help make their lives better and with more stability giving them peace of mind.
Great Company, Bad Job
Banking Advisor (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 26, 2014
RBC does everything to make you proud to work for RBC. Appreciation days, occasional free lunches, fundraisers, dress-down weeks, etc. Many of the benefits of working at RBC are the result of treating their employees kind of like kindergarten students; petty attempts to make themselves look as caring and progressive as possible. It was appreciated, because I'd rather work in a place like that then in a company that makes no effort to make me happy.

With that being said, RBC is very strict about smaller details that can become very annoying. For example, my lunch break length is down to the minute with zero flexibility. If I call in sick, I have to provide a filled out form from the doctor, a doctors note describing the exact same thing, and then fill out even more paper work when Im back to work. There's little to no variety in the position either. I just sit and answer calls for 10 hours.

So basically, RBC is a great company, but the job is terrible. Is it worth it? depends on the type of person you are. If you're okay with doing the same thing every day with no variation to just make a paycheck and live your weekends, its great. If you're the type of person who looks for variation, independence, and a job doing something different that matters to you, then it isn't. unfortunately, i fall into the latter category. Getting yelled at by customers because they can't keep track of their finances is difficult to have pride for. If you're just working for a good paycheck, benefits, lots of perks and decent hours, this is the place for you.
Fast Pace with Fun Co-workers
Bank Advisor (Current Employee), Montreal QuebecMay 9, 2014
Pros: co-workers, hours
Cons: limited power to help some clients
A typical day at RBC, is taking anywhere between 25 to 40 calls from clients that range from 2 minutes to an hour in length. You are helping clients troubleshoot problems with their online banking or problems with their accounts, but mostly helping them make sure they have the best banking products to meet their needs.

I have learned how to handle a wide range of client types; from the upset business person in a rush, to the elderly grandparent who has all the time in the world. I also have learned how to self-motivate to make sure I am reaching my potential in regards to sale quotas.

The management at RBC is there to help and guide you through your career with the bank. They have an open door policy, which means they are always available to help you with any questions you need.

The best part of RBC are the people you work with. Sometimes you get that one call from a client that just pushes all your buttons and you reached your limit, but not to worry cause the person next to you will be more then willing to listen to you and even cheer you up with a joke or two to make you forget about that bad call.

Hardest part of the job is sometimes not being able to do anything for the client cause the situation is out of mine or the banks hands.

Best part of the job is when you help the client realize how easy banking is and when they learn how to do something themselves.
Review
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Bonnyville, ABApril 18, 2012
Pros: good ethics
Cons: standing for a long period time
Training night audit and financial service representative
 Assisted Central Teller duties
 Frontline teller job providing banking transaction for bank customers
 Cash checks, process account deposit and withdrawals, accept loan payments
 Identify sales opportunities, referring bank customers for additional bank services
 Regular teller refresher training on customer privacy, Anti Money Laundering, bank regulations and policies
 Graduate of bank’s comprehensive entry-level teller training program
 Fill in as acting supervisor on the teller line, able to work on a team
 Able to work under pressure
-Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
-Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography
-Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks
-Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds
-Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
-Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct
-Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance
-Have good relations with the regular customers
Fun, fast paced work environment.
Senior Fraud Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 24, 2014
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: 24/7 work environment
Working for RBC has taught me how to work in a team environment as well as how to be self managed. There was always lots of things happening at once, so being able to multitask, work under pressure to avoid fraud losses, and meet strict deadlines was part of a typical day for me. Management and co-workers were like family; we always helped each other out and did whatever we had to do to get the job done properly. The hardest part of the job was having live fraud happening where the bank was losing lots of money and it was my responsibility to find the point of compromise to minimize losses as quickly as possible.I enjoyed stopping the fraudsters in their tracks and seeing them be unsuccessful because of my hard work to fight fraud. I will miss RBC. My wife has accepted a role at St. George's Hospital and that is why we moved to the UK. I am Canadian but also obtained my Italian citizenship. I feel that my outstanding customer service skills, banking experience, and outgoing personality will make me an asset to any team/work place I join. I'm looking for a fun work environment where I can learn a lot, have room for growth and at the end of the day love the people that I work with and be happy and proud of my career.
Satisfactory
Customer Service and Sales (Current Employee), 935 St. Clair Ave. West, Toronto, OntarioMarch 16, 2013
Pros: rewards, corporate cell phone, convenient location, hours of work
Cons: privacy
Throughout a 12 year career with Royal Bank, I have had great experiences and some the opposite. A typical day at work as a Customer Assistance Officer delegates many tasks such as being First Point of Contact, directing clients to the appropriate departments, processing mortgages,credit line and visa payments and cashing GICs. At the end of the day my duty as a supervisor means that I am solely responsible for balancing the safe. In this position I have learned many skills such as team management and organization. The people I work with are very diverse and have great personalities. I am a very friendly and understanding person. The hardest part of my job is dealing with very irate clients, although I admit this is the hardest part, over the years I have developed skills that allow me to succeed in creating a positive client experience. Every customer is different, therefore everyday is a challenge that I accept with open arms. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting my goals whether it be creating sales, meeting targets or answering enquiries. At the end of the day seeing each client leave with a smile on their face is my greatest satisfaction.
A great place to start your career in the financial sector
Cards Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: great management support, great team atmosphere
Cons: sometimes repetitive nature of work
A typical day basically consists of receiving calls form current and prospective clients concerning credit card products currently offered by RBC. I dealt with any and all concerns in this regard with the emphasis on ensuring that the client got the most value out of their current credit card product, or suggest a product that was better suited to their needs.

Management was very thorough in educating me about the products on offer to our clients, as well as empowering us to make informed decisions with regards to assisting clients with their individual challenges.

My co-workers were a great mix of motivated individuals who, with the encouragement from management, focused greatly on team oriented goals and strived to achieve them.

The hardest part of the job was the sometimes repetitive nature of the job, as well as coming across the client to who you just could not help unfortunately.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with my team as well as suggesting a solution to a difficult challenge that greatly had a positive impact on the client.
Accountability & Integrity
Account Service Rep. and Supervisor (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 18, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: non paid over time hours
The company itself hold the highest standard of accountability and intergrity with its many clients. The management team is comprised of mostly good people that have a strong standard of family value. The bank offers competative salary and extremely good benefits. The culture of the company leans heavily on Diversity & Teamwork. However, due to economic down turn over the years, Job Security and Advancement had somewhat stalled especially for the young workers. The hardest part of the job is Work / Life Balance. Unless you have accumalated seniority or enough hours. Your choice are limited. The most enjoyable part of the job is certainly the people, the co-workers. The theme is more harmony & less brickering. Should there be conflicts inside the office area, team members actively involved themselves to squash the problems and rebuild confidence within the team structure. Each and every individual had a clear understanding that you do not have to be friends outside of work, but it's essential to find the know hows to work together as a team. When a team does well at the bank, the team is rewarded with prizes and free lunches.
I Love the Customer Service Industry
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecApril 9, 2014
Pros: one on one interaction with the clients, using my customer service skills to help them with their needs
Cons: having to meet quotas and goals by going behind a colleagues back to do it
I Pride myself in my Great Customer Service Skills, I feel at my most comfortable when I am serving and helping people and seeing the satisfaction in their faces. I got that satisfaction every day working for RBC. I knew my clients needs and made sure they were met every time I had the privilege of serving them. The work environment in a Bank is a little different than anywhere else that I have worked at.
It is every person for themselves as there at quotas to be met within the bank and although I regularly met my quotas and goals, it was always difficult for me to have to go above someone else and if I may say go behind their backs to meet my goals with one of their customers. That is what was expected at the Bank and I myself being a Team Player Always has trouble with that part of the job. I Absolutely Loved working with the clients and serving them at the High Level that I am capable of and they appreciating me as much as I appreciated them.
Stressful but fun
Payments Operator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 21, 2015
We are a team of around 21 people and our department operates 7 a.m. to 7 p.m A typical day at work would be an 8 hours shift where we are assigned different queues during the day to finish the job, and after lunch the most senior operators would verify and release all the payments that are correct and send back to fix the ones that are wrong. I have learned to collaborate, to prioritize between tasks, to improve my attention to details and memory. I have also learned a lot about the banking industry in general and how banks relate to each other and have agreements within each others. My team is very diversified culturally and also personality wise. They are all good co workers, and they bring something special to the team, some of them are very good at specific areas, and some are good sharing their knowledge within the team. The hardest part of the job is to meet the deadlines, and to delivery accurately. There is a trade off when we try to go too fast, and miss out information, so we need to find the right balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. We work hard, but we also have fun, share, laugh and have a good time .
Good work environment and very helpful people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), CanadaAugust 8, 2012
Pros: free bank accounts and rebates on a few services
Cons: working open to close on saturdays
I was responsible to open the branch as in set up the cash and handel the business clients, a few days a week. I had to meet the sales objectives, like upgrading the accounts and offering new and improved products as per the clients needs and lifestyle. I had to deal in foreign exchange, order foreign currency and arrange for large withdrawls in canadian currency.

The hardest part was when closing the branch doing the end of the day blancing that we were required every day but the detailed full balance to the cent was very stressful. I was always with in the required variance and had no losses.

The co workers were very supporting and accomodating. Really helpful and always ready to teach if anyone ever got stuck.

I loved the interaction with the individual customers and helping them with the financial requirements and guiding them to the right people to meet their fianancial needs. Help them save in every way possible suggesting services that they could benefit from.
best workplace
Utility Representative Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2013
royal bank of Canada is the most challenging, educational, informative and life opening time of my life in terms of work experiences. i've been cross-trained from almost all department s enhancing and enriching my work tool in this ever challenging job market. the world of banking and finance.management is really up to par when it comes to treating people from all walks of life. the only hard part of the job is meeting clients who were unreasonable but i love to debate and probe them, inquisitive as I an, at the end they walk with a smile and be a happy camper.for me, give the best service that you can, walk the extra mile, put your shoes in the clients position. be a person in the inside looking from the outside, be a people person.no job is hard.a simple reality. all my efforts and extensive training placed or landed myself training new recruits, that fun...whenever i was able to help out people/client wherein i meet the challenge, working bordering the policy of the bank...its a nice feeling...put clients first..without risking the interest of the bank.
enjoyed being part of the bank team
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: positive and professional work environment
Cons: job security i did not receive a job
A typical day at work would start at 9am and finish at noon. I learned a lot to the point that I received my own badge and worked as a teller on my own. This meant a lot to me, as most co-op students do't actually get a chance to work independently. Management was amazing, my manager was always there when I needed him and he always made sure that everything was going smoothly. Co-workers were great, although I did not really connect with them personally as they were all much older than me. The hardest part of the job was leaving, I got really comfortable with the work environment and I have always visioned myself to work for a bank. Sadly I did not receive a job as I was under the legal age (18). The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of the professional work environment, positive management and co-workers. In addition, I have been trying really hard and applying to various branches for a teller position but I have not heard from anyone yet.