Roxy Design is a small fast paced design studio looking to expand their team. We offer an open studio environment that is collaborative with flexible hours. Our employees are exposed to a broad variety of projects due to an extensive and diverse client list.
Our chosen candidate will:
- Develop creative from concept to completion for a variety of mediums (print, web, display, packaging, advertising)
- Take final designs to a production-ready state for print and web
- Coordinate the work of graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, printers and anyone else who is involved in the development of a project
- Has a solid understanding of the printing process and available to attend press checks
- Able to lead and manage junior / intermediate designers and freelancers
- Art direct photo shoots, source and manipulate images as required
- Successfully manages their time, work flow and schedule in order to meet tight deadlines
- Open and receptive to design critique, focusing on the client / creative brief above all
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate ideas with clarity, energy and confidence
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer/art director at a design studio
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary art or design program
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects / deadlines at once
- Strong social skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly to clients and suppliers
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Please submit a cover letter, resumé, salary expectations and electronic portfolio.
We thank you in advance for submitting your resume. Only those candidates chosen to move forward in our search will be contacted.