Roxy Design is a small fast paced design studio looking to expand their team. We offer an open studio environment that is collaborative with flexible hours. Our employees are exposed to a broad variety of projects due to an extensive and diverse client list.
Our chosen candidate will:
- Develop creative from concept to completion for a variety of mediums (print, web, display, packaging, advertising)
- Take final designs to a production-ready state for print and web
- Coordinate the work of graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, printers and anyone else who is involved in the development of a project
- Has a solid understanding of the printing process and available to attend press checks
- Able to lead and manage junior / intermediate designers and freelancers
- Art direct photo shoots, source and manipulate images as required
- Successfully manages their time, work flow and schedule in order to meet tight deadlines
- Open and receptive to design critique, focusing on the client / creative brief above all
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate ideas with clarity, energy and confidence
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer/art director at a design studio
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary art or design program
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects / deadlines at once
- Strong social skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly to clients and suppliers
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Please submit a cover letter, resumé, salary expectations and electronic portfolio.
We thank you in advance for submitting your resume. Only those candidates chosen to move forward in our search will be contacted.
Indeed - 14 months ago