Roxy Design is a small fast paced design studio looking to expand their team. We offer an open studio environment that is collaborative with flexible hours. Our employees are exposed to a broad variety of projects due to an extensive and diverse client list.
- Develop creative from concept to completion for a variety of mediums (print, web, display, packaging, advertising)
- Produce press ready materials and work with suppliers in the production of marketing and promotional materials
- Work as part of a team with printers, photographers, other designers and web developers to have final product produced
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to account team for approval
- Ensure the correct brand image is maintained for each client
- Ensure that all advertising and promotional pieces are complete and accurate
- Successfully manages their time, work flow and schedule in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Other additional duties as required
- Degree/diploma in design concentrated field
- 1+ years’ experience in a marketing/advertising agency
- Experience in fast-paced agency environment
- Exceptional portfolio displaying a variety of mediums (print, web, display, packaging, advertising)
- Experience in print production and the development of well-structured production files
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly PhotoShop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and meet multiple deadlines
- Energetic, self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
Please submit a cover letter, resumé, salary expectations and electronic portfolio.
We thank you in advance for submitting your resume. Only those candidates chosen to move forward in our search will be contacted.