Rove is Vancouver's fastest growing furniture store, online based markets to all of Canada and United States, now looking for people for great opportunities to join our company. We are always looking for new team members so we can ensure our customers always have a great experience.
We are a fast paced growth company, this position can lead to many other higher level roles as the candidate grows with us.
Basic Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to company sales through creative selling skills.
- Build long lasting customer relationships
- Understand and model company standards in selling & customer service.
- Actively seek to learn product assortment to guide and assist customers in their selections.
- Easily interact with a broad range of customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist in maintaining the store appearance to include keeping the merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed, along with assisting in merchandising changes when needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Exhibit a positive attitude, self motivation & passion for the job
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Full time commitment
To be considered for this position, please provide the following along with your resume to matthewh [at] roveconcepts [dot] com
More information about us at www.roveconcepts.com