Roughrider International Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Welcome to the circus.
Nobody (Former Employee) –  Ft. McMurray, AB14 November 2017
If you want a good laugh apply within. If your a tradesman don't expect to work in your trade. Very few if any actual tradesmen as supervisors or leads. Check out the company logo. That cowboy is there for a reason. Lol.
Pros
Cons
Incompetent supervision
Best company in oil and gas
Field (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB24 March 2017
I have been working at Roughrider International for over a year now and have no complaints, the people around me are incredible, hard working people. My supervisor is very easy to talk to and is helpful in answering any questions I have. Any one would be lucky to work here, as they really make sure the employee is happy and comfortable.
Pros
Wonderful people
productive company
Fuel Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB12 June 2016
You keep busy at your job , I learned the job site , Meet new people , Learn to be safe around your job site. Good Environment to work in. I enjoy Driving trucks and operating equipment.
Best small Company in the Oilsands
Supervisor/Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Mcmurray, AB9 July 2015
Very good safety oriented small Company to work for, couldn't ask for better Management and good eager to please co-workers.
Stressful place to work for little pay
Sales / Purchasing Analyst / Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Fort MacMurray, AB3 May 2012
4:30am-9:30pm Cost accounting,procurement of parts,and equipment,expediting to site,inventory control.Being a salesman for 30+ years it was refreshing to learn a new avenue of work,Purchasing and inventory control.Management was self indulged so I basically was my own boss.My co-workers where fine people and hard workers.Ordering and Procurement of parts and equipment in a timely fashion and expediting in the required time frame.Meeting new people and the challenges incurred.
Pros
learning a different avenue of work.