Rouge Media Group provides media and activation opportunities reaching the 18-49 demographic. As the first media company in North America to have brought large format "Indoor Murals" to strategic indoor spaces, Rouge Media Group allows brands to make big statements in the Campus, Resto-Bar and Beauty environments.
Working as part of our Relationships & Development team, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day development of Rouge's diverse media networks, as well as the management of relationships with current partners. He/she will be an energetic, ambitious, driven individual looking to excel in a growing company. Competitive candidates will have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), thrive in a public relations role, and have access to a vehicle.
Relationships & Development Rep. will meet with management of resto-bar and salon/spa venues throughout Toronto. He/she will be tasked with signing contracts with these venues to post advertising banners on their walls, thereby expanding Rouge's market coverage.
Based out of Vancouver, the R&D Rep. will assist in ensuring that all campaigns are delivered perfectly for Rouge's many advertising clients.
- Maintain relationships with network partners.
- Develop media space by signing contracts with new network partners (resto-bars, salons & spas, university/college departments).
- Assist in the strategic planning and execution of a rigorous annual Action Plan.
- Allocation and placement of advertising campaigns throughout Rouge networks.
- Delivery of royalty payments to all network partners.
- University degree (new graduates welcome).
- Driver's License + access to a vehicle.
- Professional, intelligent, confident, poised, rigorous, organized.
- Outstanding time-management skills.
- Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to be a team player.
- Sales and/or PR experience an asset.
- Base salary + commission + benefit plan.
How to Apply
- Please submit a resume (Word or PDF format) and a short cover letter to Mark Kearney at the above email address that demonstrates why you will make an amazing addition to our team.