Roto-Rooter Plumbers has an immediate opening for a Full/Part time Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will possess experience with the following but not limited to:
- Government remittances (Payroll, GST)
- Bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Bank deposits
- Cash flow and Visa reconciliations
- Processing of monthly expense reports
- Employee benefits tracking
- Preparation of month and year end financials
- Cash handling
- Experience Simply Accounting preferred
- Experience using standard office computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Accounting Tech Diploma or 3+ years experience in comparable roles
- Possess professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Ability to adapt and take on work outside of the scope of the role is required;
- Professional, clear verbal and written communication skills with customers and co-workers
- Must be a team player, work well with others, flexible and work independantly as well.
Wage is negotiable based upon experience.
Please reply with your resume and cover letter, preferably in Word Format. No Phone calls please.
Since 1935 Canadians have come to know and trust the Roto-Rooter Plumbers name. In Kamloops Roto-Rooter Plumbers has come to mean fast,...