Roterra Screw Piling Ltd. is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing and installation of helical screw piles. Our manufacturing facility is located in Edmonton, Alberta and we service all of Western Canada. Roterra Screw Piling’s team of engineers, manufacturers and installers provide customers and distributors with turn-key solutions for their foundation needs.
Roterra screw piles are manufactured in a CWB certified facility and each and every pile is engineered and manufactured for specific project specifications. Our diverse and growing portfolio of projects include substations, transmission lines, pipelines, SAGD pads, commercial and industrial buildings.
We are seeking a Junior Web Developer to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta. The role of the Junior Web Developer is to actively assist with maintaining the organizations web sites, intranet, general software and hardware user support, and other IT related tasks as assigned.
- Update and maintain existing corporate websites
- Propose, design and implement a corporate website redesign
- Complete search engine optimization
- Create and maintain Google AdWords campaigns
- Continuously support and improve upon existing internal web applications
- Develop and implement end to end corporate web base software solutions
- Test applications and troubleshoot programming errors
- Diagnose and repair pc hardware
- General IT user support
- Technical Degree/Diploma/Certificate an asset
- 2+ years technical experience and training
- Website Testing/Web Applications Testing and Quality Assurance(QA)
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft IIS, Adobe Dreamweaver, FTP
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Programming languages: ASP.NET
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks)
- Web hosting (cPanel, Telus domain hosting)
- Understanding of basic network technologies
- Mature and reliable
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically inclined
- Highly motivated, results orientated
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual looking to further their professional career with a growing company.
Apply to this ad with your resume and cover letter
To learn more about Roterra Screw Piling please visit our website www.roterra.ca