ROSS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

ROSS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
some bullying from department within lab., other than that ok
MLA/A (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONMay 26, 2014
Pros: dealing with the patients, and specimen possessing
Cons: internal bullying from supervisors
Early starts of patient blood work, as well as in hospital lab work. Some other duties were on call to Emergency room and out patient clinics, as well as filing, entering patient data, specimen possessing.
fun workplace, great environment
Food Service/ Dish washer (Former Employee), Lindsay ONMarch 7, 2013
A typical day includes: preparing meals, dishes, and delivering meals to patients. I have learned how to aid patients in the hospital and how much work goes on behind closed doors. I really enjoyed working at the hospital and would recommend jobs their. The most enjoyable part of my day is helping patients and bringing a smile to their face.
Very Team Oreinted work place
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONNovember 20, 2012
I believe this is a very good place to work. its very organized and team orentied and i like team work alot i believe it assential for almost all work places.
Busy workplace, fast paced.
Diagnostic Imagining Receptionist (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONOctober 9, 2012
I enjoyed doing my Practicum there. Everyone was very helpful and made it easy for me to learn. I would recommend Ross Memorial for a anyone to work at and hope to get a position in this field of work. The hardest part of the job was trying to get the hang of reading doctors writing. The most enjoyable part was that i got to go there and experience and learn what to do in those types of settings.
great employment place
Co-op at the Ross Memorial Hospital (Former Employee), Lindsay, OntarioMay 3, 2012
I was able to lead warm ups and cool downs for the patients. I monitored their exercise and took blood pressures and heart rates. I learned how to take the blood pressure and heart rates using the machines. It was very rewarding to see the progress of the individuals as they progressed through the program. My co-workers were very helpful and great people. The hardest part of the job was making up fun and exciting routines for the warm ups and cool downs that reflected the skills and ability of the different classes.