Ross Dress For Less

Ross Dress For Less Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
late hours
Overnight Staff, P/T (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: treat us
Cons: good
you work at night stock up shelves it was a good experience but the pay would be short and they would put it in a next pay check
Fun place to work
Sales Assoc (Current Employee), Yuma, AZFebruary 9, 2015
Ive been working for Ross for over a year as a part time job and I love it! Have great managers and coworkers. I really like that there is always something to do. Time goes back faster that way.
Ross
Area Supervisor (Current Employee), San Pablo, CAFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: advancement within the company.
A typical day at Ross consists of providing great customer service, working hard to keep the store recovered at all times, and delivering a great experience to customers.
Great company to work for!! Enjoy working with co-workers!
SPS (Store Protection Specialist) (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAFebruary 8, 2015
okay
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), pleasant hill caFebruary 7, 2015
Cons: pay, demand to much from the associates
Good place to start working in retail.
Great job for students looking for a part time, schedule works out great with classes.
Excellent Place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: team work, great managent
Cons: hours
Staff was fun and helpful. The manager is awesome really great guy. I was and the sales floor looking after customers. The staff also work together to get the job done.
Great people
Area Supervisor (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 6, 2015
The perfect environment to experience the correct way to provide customer service. A learning opportunity in time management.
Productive Place
Retail Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dothan, ALFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: cut hours
Management could have been improved. The coworkers were nice and also nice to get along with. They helped me every step of the way. The hardest part of the job was to deal with different customers attitudes.
Okay temp job if going to college or need a part time job.
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: will work around schedule
Cons: low pay
They will hire new people who quit or don't show up while they have employees who want the hours, but their hours get cut to accomodate the new hires.
George W. Polk IV Summary
Sales Associate (Current Employee), 3205 E. Central TX Expressway, Killeen, TX 76543February 5, 2015
Pros: true cards ($50 bonus) and lunch rewards
Cons: 15 min breaks
My day is just like any other day at work, I just clock in and simply get the job started. I've learned, so far, that within the job itself, team partnership and great work ethics require a part where you can become even more successful if you stay focused overall. Management throughout the company is outstanding. I'm glad to have a store manager who is, not only a down to earth, humble and friendly guy, but who also knows his way around the store and how to properly, train associates on what to do with their assignments. I definitely could say that I have a great team of co-workers that I can rely on to help me out in time of need. There isn't really a hard part of a job for me at the moment, everything seems easy and compatible overall. I could also say that, I definitely enjoy my job overall, as far as working with everyone to keep the store organized and completing projects, and everything else we are assigned to do as store retail associates.
great work environment but the pay and hours let say they can do better.
Stock Room Clerk (Current Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: the discounts
Cons: more hours and better pay
Love working with great people in a fast pace job. Ross need to give more hours and better pay. i was in charge of homes department, i love what i do for Ross but they need to show more appreciation for their employees.
Decent place to start
Front End Supervisor/Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston TXFebruary 4, 2015
This is a decent place to start if you are just looking for any type of employment. The management was very cooperative, however, you may have long work hours during the holiday season.
Customer Service oriented job with chance to instruct others
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: management position, customer service, and accountability
Cons: customers didn't have respect for the merchandise
Every day was a busy day. We would have to unload and merchandise an incoming truck every day. We were to stick to a very tight schedule and adhere to it based on sales and time of year. There was always something to clean up or to improve in the store.
Fun workplace with great opportunities to grow within the comany.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Fun working environment love working here,,hours could be a little short at times and you would have to call in to see if you can pick up a shift at times, but definitely love it here coworkers are awesome and management is great.
Good customer service expierience
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: stable shift
Cons: negative customers
good place to learn to deal with customer relations and improve social skills based upon job requirements. Meets needs of every employee
It's a nice place to work
Customer Service, Cashier (Former Employee), Draper, UTFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: the pay is very low
It's a great place to work with friendly co-workers. There is a lot to learn about retail and sales which happens on a daily basis.
Stress for less..
Area Supervisor (Former Employee), South Lake Tahoe, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: weak bonuses, low pay for work, no advancement opportunity, bad management, high turnover rate, unprofessional people.
This company does not pay well. I have done all positions. They treat their employee's horrible. Mo life work balance. No perks. Bonus is 750 a year for supervisors. Waste of 3 years.
WORKING AT ROSS
FITTING ROOM ATTENDANT (Former Employee), San Jose, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: employee store discounts
I LEARNED TEAM WORK IS KEY TO SUCESS AT ROSS.SOME DAYS WAS HARD IN FITTING ROOM BUT OVER ALL I LOVED IT AND THE PEOPLE I INTERACTED WITH.
good company opportunity for growth
Store Manager (Current Employee), Lawton, OKFebruary 4, 2015
good company to work for with a great opportunity for growth, good benefits. Management is supportive of growth and opportunities are provided
not comfotable
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: meet good people
Cons: low pay and bad management
working with this company was very stressful. The management was very demanding and disrespectful. My coworkers were great to work with but I didn't make enough money to do what the wanted me to do. I eventually moved on from that job to something a little better

About Ross Dress For Less

Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes – Read more

Ross Dress For Less Photos