Ross Dress For Less

Ross Dress For Less Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good learning opportunity.
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 17, 2015
Very good learning opportunity. The people there are very nice and helpful. I love the experience at Ross. I met a lot of interesting people and learned a lot from them.
Fun Place To Work!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAJune 17, 2015
Ross Murrieta is a fun place to work. Great Coworkers, and great customers. I enjoyed working each and every day, although it was only part-time. I would still be working there if I did not move out of state.
Great job with Great benefits
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Burien, WAJune 17, 2015
Unloaded truck every morning during the holiday season as a helper for the SouthCenter mall location. Delivered packages throughout the day to all stores and got required signatures.
Customer Service
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Fontana, CAJune 17, 2015
Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help customers with any requests they had. whether it was finding the right outfit or helping them coordinate colors, I was always glad to help.
Always true blue fun
Store Manager (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/ life balance
Ross was an amazing place to work and has taught me all my management skills to obtain a store manager position with them.

From the customers to the associates are so welcoming and come together as a family when needed.
Prductive
Customer Service Specialist/Cashier (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: Pay to low
Working at Ross was great love the crew and the supervisors they was well respectable, caring, friendly, and a joy to work with the only problem they didn't pay enough are give you a lot of hours I did stock, cashier, and worked the floor
Always work as a team.
STEP/Retail/Sales Associate (Current Employee), La Puente, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: Receiving feedback from other co workers on a TRUE card
A typical day at work is pretty much just unloading the truck and getting everything out. Always fast paced and never slow. All the managers are awesome and on top of things. All associates work as a team never alone. There is nothing hard about my job. I can multi task as I work. I love everything about retail.
ok
Administrator (Current Employee), Dublin, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: You work here, you can work anywhere
Cons: Not a creative work environment. Rigid
Great pay, nice company gym, and awesome Cafe. Nice place to work and nice perks. I really would rather not write this review.
Easy place to work, good environment, great college job
Customer Service Counter Representative (Former Employee), Flagstaff, AZJune 16, 2015
Pros: Consistent work environment and schedules
Cons: Not very challenging
-Job expectations were clear and easy to meet
-Worked well with college school schedules
-Learned to work in multiple areas of the store (stocking, register, dressing room, etc.)

-Benefits took a long time to earn and advancement opportunities were few and far between
Productive and friendly workplace
Retail Associate (Current Employee), SerramonteJune 15, 2015
I'm just working part time as a retail associate and a typical day of work would require me to ring the cashier, fix the inventory and greet the customers.
fun working enviornemenet
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 15, 2015
i love clothes so working in a clothing store was just everything to me. some days weren't as easy as i thought it would be, but i made it through with a smile every day. the elderly customers really loved me.
Anxiety all most always kicked in.
Cashier (Current Employee), San Carlos, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: cashier was my only job
Cons: The company treated employees like slaves.
When very busy and the lines were continuous time went by fast but it was constant. Returns were a big pain too. Not enough help, employees to pickup the store after customers let clothes fall on the floor, parents let their children play with the toys then just put them down anywhere instead of back where they belong. Shoe department was always a mess because customers tried on shoes and left them on the floor instead of the shelf where they came from same with the children's shoes but the parents let the children play with the shoes and they were all over the floor.
a typical day at work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 15, 2015
I spend most of the time in the sales floor when I clock in making sure the store is always looking neat and clean for the next customer and wait on when they need me to check the customers out.
Pay is good, a lot of employee turn over
Manager (Current Employee), DenverJune 14, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Company tries to run on show string budgets
Hardest part is retaining associates and keeping the store clean. Turn over is really high so you have to really try to connect with the associates to get them bought in and to stay. The people there are great, upper management seems to really care about you as a person. Advancement is really easy with the company.
Unprofessional
Retail Associate (Former Employee), MarylandJune 13, 2015
The managers were more concerned about getting work done than what was really going on with your personal life. If it was something serious they let you have the day off but after pressured you on returning back to work. Everyone in the company (non management employees) knew what was going on with you personally.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Indio, CAJune 13, 2015
Pros: Great CoWorkers
Cons: Really no type of benefits, lack of employees, small amount of hours
A typical work day at Ross, is definitely a work a balance. You have to be able to maintain your patience and being able to keep your composure, if you cant do these two things, this job is not or you.
minimium wage job. no set schedules. impossible to attend school or have a second job.
customer service (Former Employee), jacksonville ncJune 12, 2015
Pros: working in air conditioned enviorment
Cons: pay/hours/treatment
I worked for this company in 2011. Management was terrible. The company expects 110% from staff and offers nothing in return.
Team working and patient envirment conducting associates to the procedures and increasing the shortage of awarness by communication and updating
Loss prevention specialist (Current Employee), Glendale,CAJune 11, 2015
Financial field is one of the multi-task careers in which is included law depending to taxes or logics for mathematics,
another thing in it is partnership and communication ,in which I am interested a lot as a team worker,the hardest times could be during the tax seasons which has long hours of work but that's somehow predictable.indeed it becomes a likely habit and honestly it's one of my adorable part of job
worst place ever
Front End supervisor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2015
working here is the worst thing ever, i will not advise anyone to work here at all the management needs to be replaced the pay was nothing to write home about, it was too stressful i was just not worth it
its ok
Payroll Cashier (Former Employee), collierville, tnJune 10, 2015
Pros: make 9.00 an hours
Cons: you dont get any hours
nothing really amazes me here. this job is horrible. do not get any hours. can barely pay bills. its not what you expecting. no advance to move up in company.

About Ross Dress For Less

Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes – Read more

Ross Dress For Less Photos