Ross Dress For Less Employee Review

View all Ross Dress For Less reviews

named top discounted retailer in 2012
Customer Service-Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CA8 June 2013
Ross is very fast paced and this specific store was one of the nicest Ross's you'll ever see. I got promoted withing two months of working there because I had open availability and management was very impressed with how hard I worked. This company really does want to see associates grow within the company and the district managers are very friendly as well. As for the store manager we did go through about 4 different ones during my time here. What customers don't understand about this place is that it's just a high end goodwill but they come in expecting it to be neiman marcus. You will constantly be on your feet and hearing your name over the intercom to assist with the lines. Also during Christmas always looks like a tornado just hit the store and expect to stay an hour later than your schedule.
Pros
Employee discounts that also include double the discount 4 times a year, flexible availability, friendly coworkers, fast paced.
Cons
If your gonna have lunch breaks bring your own unless you want chipotle or wingstop everyday.

Other Ross Dress For Less Employee Reviews

Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CA2 November 2017
Great place to work but depends on management if you get an Assistant Manager that treats work like a Game of Thrones Saga then no. For example you could have a college degree which is terrible for job advancement in face of someone higher up insecure about his position and does not want you to move up any higher than cashier.
Customer Service
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CA9 September 2013
Fun workplace..Makes you busy on your entire shift. Learned to deal with different kind of customers and and make sure you deliver an excellent customers service..Co workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job is that your on feet on your entire shift.
Pros
Get employees discount
Cons
On your feet for 8 hrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ross Dress For Less. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9