Ross Dress For Less
2,724 reviews

Ross Dress For Less Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Easy to get ahead within the company.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 30, 2015
If you are a hard worker at this company, the management will take notice and offer advancement! The co-workers were all very friendly and it was a positive experience to work there.
proactive fast pace
stock room supervisor (Former Employee), northglenn coloradoJuly 30, 2015
Pros: weekends and holidays
Cons: to much phyisical work
it was fun unloading trucks and processing clothing to be put on the floor that day and it was a strategy job when it came to making sure u make the right moves to complete everything in the stock room in one day. i learned how to time manage a lot better and how to control a larger group of associates. my co workers were a joy to work along side with and the enjoyed me as there manager. the hardest part of the job was not knowing exactly what was coming on truck and was either over payroll or under payroll. the most enjoyable part of this job was the whole job its self.
Productive and fast pace
Retail Associate, Cashier/Sales Floor (Former Employee), Bellingham, WAJuly 30, 2015
It was a good establishment to be a retail associate and cahsier at, I had a pretty positive experience working for them.
Busy retail life
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Magnolia, TXJuly 30, 2015
The store is nice and leaves room for advancement, but the Ross as a company isn't worker friendly. It is the average fast paced environment of a retail store which allows long shifts to go by quickly.
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sugarland TxJuly 29, 2015
Your typical job for someone fresh out of high school or on summer break for college. But a fun place to work with great understanding management. Fun place to grow and make new friends
ross
Store Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Forsyth, ILJuly 29, 2015
Ross was an interesting company to work for. I worked there for a total of 7 months. I enjoyed the customer interaction and my co workers.
its alright
Sales Associate (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: great staff
Cons: be prepared to have backlash from customers
need better management and staff. definitely under staffed need more workers. the customers are horrible they get mad at you when you follow the company guidelines.
fun place to gain experience in retail
store associate (Current Employee), canyon country, CAJuly 28, 2015
i liked to work here because it was fun but also challenging to learn new things and perfect them on a daily basis.the managers and employees are all nice and give good direction to everything
Horrible.
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 28, 2015
This by far is the worst place I've ever worked in my entire life. You are overworked and underpaid. The expectations is unbelievable for the amount the pay per hour. There is never enough hours to go around. Management is unprofessional, rude and just mediocre. There is lots of finger pointing and false accusations towards valued workers who work hard to keep the store running. There is lots of favoritism to the point it's sickening. Lots and lots of theft. Security doesn't pay attention cause they are too busy hiding in the dressing room on their cellphones.People are always calling in left in and right so we are always short staffed. Overall it's a horrible place to work and I advise people not to work for any ross store.
Not a fun place to work
Store Protection Specialist/Security (Current Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 28, 2015
The job involves standing on your feet for long periods of time and being alert while looking for shoplifters. Ross is unorganized and management could be better. There are not opportunities for advancement
Always a wonderful day at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAJuly 28, 2015
Every shift that i came into start my job all the employees made me feel at home. They would greet me as i was clocking in the start my shift. The head cashier would notify me of what my duties of the day were and I would get started right away. Anything i needed they were usually able to provide that to me.I enjoyed all the my managers they were very helpful and nice. I never really had a hard time at my job i adapted to everything very well.
great company
Seasonal Associate (Former Employee), Santa Fe, NMJuly 28, 2015
the whole company is great, well organized and very friendly. My time spent at Ross was very brief I cant complain. I was there for seasonal so I mostly did stocking in the back.
Fun Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 28, 2015
Ross always had happy employees and we all loved to see our customers satisfied. Break room was always full of something fun to do on our time off
nice place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), st petersburgJuly 27, 2015
Reply to email.and ,verifying depost , any issue in the building ....etc before opening , I9 HR,Communication, hard wokers clearing stockroom daily, the customers
Nice Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 27, 2015
it is a Nice Place to work with friendly people with a lot of working hours available open early and closes Late you met a lot of interesting people and there is always opportunity to move up
Great people, wonderful management. A fun work environment.
Stocker/Cashier (Current Employee), Rocklin, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere, and great people
Cons: Very difficult to obtain full-time hours
I really enjoy working for this company. They give me respect, and ask for my input on company projects. I work in the back meaning early start and early finish. My favorite aspect of this job is being able to be bale to go above and beyond a customers request.
Ross
Store Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJuly 27, 2015
Willing to team up together, it's all about building healthy relationships through management and regular associates. Stopping theft all about number, little time to joke around.
i like the way they actknowledge there associates
AREA SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Avondale, AZJuly 27, 2015
at the store I worked at the need for communication was one of the major things that could have used some improvement.
I loved commig to work everyday.
the daily ralley meeting were a great idea learned a lot.
Great learning experience
Assistant Buyer II - Ladies Hosiery (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2015
Great learning experience, became a better buyer, however extremely micromanaged. Never praised for accomplishments/hard work. Stuck in same position for two and a half years.
fast paced but fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lemoore, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: low pay
extremely fast paced but the hours worked out great for me at the time and met some great people but the pay was not enough and the managers were not good in their role

1 2 3 4 5

About Ross Dress For Less

Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes – Read more

Ross Dress For Less Photos