Ross Dress For Less

Ross Dress For Less Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
no advancement
Customer Service (Current Employee), Richardson, TXApril 25, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: managers are not professional
managers have favorites, never enough staff to close. when you call off managers tell everyone your business.
everyone quits their second day they have nobody to help you in this super messy store horrible place to work.
Wouldn't recommend
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee), Roseville, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: once a month, free snacks
Cons: management, coworkers, and the procedures.
My hardest part about this job was dealing with extremely rude and unprofessional management, made me not want to go into work. I enjoyed some of my coworkers but i pretty much kept to myself and made sure i excelled in my job.
Under great management very organized
Sales Associate and Cashier and Stock (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALApril 24, 2015
Very structured company and, handles business very well. At Ross we all have one goal and that is to satisfy the customers in any and every way we can. We all work very well together, the hardest part of the job is not knowing just how busy you will be that particular day.
Loved this job
stock team (Former Employee), Greenville ncApril 23, 2015
This was my first job ever and it taught me a lot about the customer service side of things great job. hard work but great job
Fun and Friendly Environment
Sales/Service Associate (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCApril 22, 2015
If you are looking for a fun retail store to work for Ross is the store. A typical day is circling the store and maintaining a clean environment as well as helping at the cashiers.
Days at a retail store
Associate (Former Employee), Stafford, VAApril 22, 2015
For a first part-time job, I gained a lot of experience. Learning how to run a register and proper customer service is essential to future jobs. The hardest part of the job was during the holidays, keeping the store clean and organized seemed near impossible at times. Employees and most customers were friendly. I enjoyed my time there and miss the staff.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAApril 22, 2015
i would go in to work and start picking up anything on the floor and assisting costumers and also greeting them. i liked working there
Good if you want a PT job and make extra $$$
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 21, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schedule. Good Time Off.
Cons: Low Hours. Low Wages. No Advancement. Management Diaster
It not the best job if you want a career just a PT job to make extra money. a regular day is always short and understaffed. Associates always calling out, so it make difficult to get things done. Management has been okay, but so many ppl in management has either been quit, transfer or fired. already went through so many supervisors and managers, it absolute crazy. Co-Workers are not ones you want to depend on. They would turn on you to get to the top. The hardest part of the job is being work so hard for so less. the most enjoyable part is sadly clocking out and getting a paycheck.
Retail
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSApril 20, 2015
Pros: Met new people, the environment was friendly
Cons: pay
The overall experience as an associate was good, The pay and the benefits only helped me when i was attending college. Since i have now finish my schooling, I am looking for a better position as to where I can use my trained skills as an Quality Control Engineer,
Store Managment
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa,FlApril 20, 2015
To help customers , Run The Store , Open and Close
Run Reports, Being very social helping everyone. Love meeting new people and learning new things.
NA
Manager's Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2015
I had fun at ross all the clothes and shoes it was like heaven to me, I got a nice discount and the yearly discount of 40% amazing
Productive and fun work enviroment
Stocker (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCApril 19, 2015
I work in the stock room. My job is to unload the boxes and put out all of our merchandises. I also help out with giving other employees their lunch and breaks. I also help out on the registers when they need backup.
Like to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), morrowApril 19, 2015
Some things could change, but its a great company to work for. some days are longer than others, but it doesn't get me down.
Busy place to work, but not too overwhelming
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 18, 2015
Pros: Good managers, team work, fun co-workers
Cons: Low Pay, Not much room for advancement
If you have never worked retail this would be a great crash course to get used to it. Weekends are usually very busy which is to be expected. The managers are very nice and flexible so that makes the job better than most retail jobs. I work in the fitting room but I have also been on the register as well as the sales floor. I'd say my favorite would be working on the sales floor. While on the cash register time flies by so that's good. In the fitting room it can get a little hectic, so be prepared to multitask.
TOO MUCH PRESSURE, AND DIFFICULT MANAGEMENT
Part time Cashier at Ross (Current Employee), MIAMI, FLORIDA,April 18, 2015
Pros: NO PROS
Horrible Management, does not know how to treat people. Will not leave you work by yourself, only picks on you.

You cannot even say good morning to your co-workers, you are sent to do many things at a time, very stressfull pace to work at
Ross: Do alot of work and get paid for less.
Employee (Former Employee), Lodi, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: The days when they do not take money out of your paycheck.
Cons: Everything
Honestly, I say this with all the respect I have. Ross is the ABSOLUTELY THE WORST employer that I have ever worked for. They are unfair and they DO NOT treat you like a human being. They do not pay fairly and take money from your paycheck without telling you. IF YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT WORKING HERE, DON'T. Unless you like being stolen from and treated poorly.Thank you.
fun place to be working at.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Estero, FLApril 17, 2015
I have have the best time working at work in my life. even though it could be very stressful sometimes but i managed to do do the best i can to keep it positive everyday.
fun work place
retail (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: stand on feet
loved working there it was fun and a great experience, got to meet new people . got to interact with people alot. and overall just had a blast.
Great company
Cashier (Former Employee), Taylorsville, UTApril 17, 2015
First job, co workers were great , management was great. I would definitely work for Ross again, I loved the company, offer great benefits
Decent
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), Alcoa, TNApril 17, 2015
Pros: Frequent breaks
It's a nice and friendly place to work, but I would prefer a different job in my selected career path. I would like to move on in the world instead of just being content with where I am.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ross Dress For Less

Our customers love a great deal. That makes our mission simple: to provide exciting bargains, every day, in every store. It takes – Read more

Ross Dress For Less Photos