Ross Dress For Less Employee Review

View all Ross Dress For Less reviews

Ross Dress For Less
Warehouse SRL/ Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marsha Sharp FWY and Milwaulkee10 December 2013
very busy day everyday
Learned to be patient and do what I could do the best I could do with the amount of people who wanted to show up for work
There was always a manager leaving or being asked to leave without any back up. I and another supervisor took alot of overtime for the lack of management.
Getting people to show up for work
I loved staying busy, The hiring was very fun.
Pros
good pay
Cons
turn over rate was awful.

Other Ross Dress For Less Employee Reviews

Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CA2 November 2017
Great place to work but depends on management if you get an Assistant Manager that treats work like a Game of Thrones Saga then no. For example you could have a college degree which is terrible for job advancement in face of someone higher up insecure about his position and does not want you to move up any higher than cashier.
Customer Service
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CA9 September 2013
Fun workplace..Makes you busy on your entire shift. Learned to deal with different kind of customers and and make sure you deliver an excellent customers service..Co workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job is that your on feet on your entire shift.
Pros
Get employees discount
Cons
On your feet for 8 hrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ross Dress For Less. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9