Ross & Associates Consulting Ltd. provides innovative web-based solutions in the administration of employee group benefit plans on behalf of employers, employees, consultants, and multi-employer associations.
Headquartered in South Edmonton, Ross & Associates Consulting Ltd. continues to proactively offer unparalleled value, leading edge services and software solutions across Canada.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build strong business relationships with plan administrators/clients
- Data entry and daily support of maintenance functions as required
- Carry out administrative functions within the client service team
- Perform various changes for benefit plan members
- Provide training, support and guidance to plan administrators/clients
- Distribution of incoming and outgoing mail; both with Canada Post and various
- Answer and redirect calls on a mulit-line phone system
- Other duties as requested
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Minimum one year of related experience and/or training with employer sponsored group benefit programs
- Microsoft Office and/or General Office related certifications, and CEBS designation an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required for client services
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to exceed expectations while contributing to your team's overall success
- Knowledge of group benefits administration or able to learn quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn new software programs
- Adaptable with excellent organizational and multi tasking skills
- Monday – Friday
- Competitive wages and company benefits
Please note: only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.