Roslin Enterprises is a fast growing oil recycling facility. Our business is collecting used oil from restaurants. We strive to have excellent customer service.
Roslin Enterprises in currently looking for a Customer Service and Routing clerk for their office located in Princeton, ON.
This position is full-time 7am - 4 pm, Monday- Friday,1 year contract (Maternity Leave) with possible extension because of company growth. Staring as soon as possible.
The position responsibilities include:
- Directing all inbound calls.
- Routing pick-up schedules for restaurants
- Managing service to all restaurants- Call-ins and requests.
- Data input.
- Working with the Dispatch manager for available trucks.
- Excellent problem solving skills, initiative
- Team player
- Experience with Route Optix preferred, but willing to train.
- Data input experience
- Routing experience
- Customer service experience
Salary: competitive salary, negotiable
Contact name: Emily
Fax: 519. 458.8713
or apply through Indeed.com
We thank all candidates for applying. But only those selected for an interview will be called.
Search : Customer service, office clerk, dispatcher, routing, manager, logistics