We Offer The Difference Your Career Deserves!
ABOUT US: Welcome to the premier foodservice distributor in Ontario. We meet our customers’ unique needs by delivering superior service, value and flexibility. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and treating our employees like family. Proudly named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, incentives and perks
- Company matched Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Opportunities to grow with us
You are an experienced service professional who is comfortable dealing with multiple priorities and needs through the ease of prioritization. You have a clear understanding of the inner dynamics of our Traffic Department and will take a collaborative approach to work with other Departments to ensure we are on track with our deliveries, follow up and communication to impact our commitment to delivering Service Excellence.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Track daily performance of our deliveries
- Communicate regularly on the delivery status and provide distribution solutions accordingly
- Respond to internal inquiries on delivery status queries
- Provide constant follow up to all departments
- Must be committed to seeing a task through to completion and being prepared to make decisions as needed to deliver Service Excellence to each and every Run!
- Ability to work in a time efficient manner while handling multi-tasking and priorities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable using various software applications including Shaw, Microsoft Office
FLANAGAN FOODSERVICE INC.
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Sasaga Drive,
Kitchener, Ontario, N2C 2G7, Canada
We are an equal opportunity employer providing competitive wages and benefits