ABOUT US: Proudly Canadian and family-owned, Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is the largest Canadian owned, independent foodservice distributor in the country. To each and every customer, we offer uniquely personalized service, along with the attention to detail, reliability and range of quality products to deliver service excellence.
WE OFFER: Competitive wage and benefit packages, an inclusive team spirit sharing common values and goals and a thirst for continual growth and development.
In accordance with our company vision, mission, values, and our corporate and branch strategic plans, with special emphasis on creating and maintaining a superior service culture (to both external and internal customers), the following responsibilities entail the essential duties of this position:
DRIVER JOB DUTIES:
- Safe, efficient, and productive deliveries and pickups of product as per scheduled runs.
- Safekeeping of equipment in use, product, public safety, fellow-workers' safety, customers'/suppliers' safety, and your own good health and safekeeping.
- Representing your-self as a professional Flanagan's Truck Driver, this includes courtesy, well-groomed, & clean appearance, friendliness, promptness, and above all a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To maintain top quality housekeeping, fuel economy, efficient run times, and ensure the practice of safe working habits.
DRIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a clear driving record and valid AZ license
- Experience operating reefers, using centre-line bulkheads, and operating B-trains (pups) would be of added benefit.
- Preference will be given to individuals with previous experience in the use of warehouse equipment: 2-wheeler, pump trucks, walkers, and tow motors.
- Must understand and abide by MTO regulations.
- A bona-fide requirement of this position is to be able to lift up to 100 pounds at any point during the work shift.
- Must be available to work weekends
AS A DRIVER AT FLANAGAN FOODSERVICE INC. YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Current, well maintained Fleet of Trucks
- All local work
- Home every night
- Family oriented culture
- Above average wages and benefits
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
$20.00-$22.50/HOUR (Variable Component pay incentive program available after training)
If you are interested in joining our winning team and have what it takes to be successful, send a current copy of your Resume, CVOR and Driver’s Abstract to:
FLANAGAN FOODSERVICE INC.
Attn: Human Resources Department
Head Office: 100 Sasaga Drive,
Kitchener, Ontario, N2C 2G7, Canada
Please quote location:
We are an "equal opportunity" employer offering competitive wages and benefits. Please refrain from telephone inquiries as to the status of your application.