Roots Employee Review

Great Company Culture
Accessories Design Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONT10 July 2012
As an intern I may have been removed from some of the acute stresses of full time employment, but my time at roots has been a wonderful experience. My boss was friendly and accomodating and the facilities are clean and pleasant. The hardest part of the job is the commute by public transit. The best part of the job was the creativity and being able to be surrounded by fashion!
Pros
creative work, fast paced
Cons
remote location

Other Roots Employee Reviews

Okay Environment
Full Time Key Holder (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON14 December 2017
Lots of responsibilities, if you don't deliver you get yelled at on. Your mistakes are noticed and dwelled on more than your success. Lots of throwing under the bus and chirping throughout stores. salary is good you can move up quick but lots of politics throughout management. They say they don't like drama but are the ones causing it 99 percent of the time. really depends on your location to be honest.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
management
Experience Will Depend on Location
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 December 2017
The company itself has a great culture but your experience truly depends on which store you are working at. At my location as a key holder I was doing the work of an Assistant Manager and my Assistant Manager did the work of the Store Manager since he never wanted to do his job. The compensation for management position are also not the best you will find in retail.