Roots Employee Review

Fun, productive workplace
Canada LTD Employee (Current Employee) –  Robson & Burrard11 August 2013
A typical day at work includes receiving boxes, unpacking boxes to sort what goes on the floor, maintaining the standards of the stockroom, transferring items out of the store to other locations, receive/file paperwork.
While working with Roots for several years, I have had the pleasure to gain experience with: quality of customer service, handling the cashier, gained experience in my strong organization skills, learnt to work in a fast pace environment with effective time management skills. It's very important to get along with your co-workers, and to have open communication with each other.

Other Roots Employee Reviews

positive and fun
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON20 February 2018
A fantastic company to work with. Its fun and upbeat with a great community for employees! The management team and head office are encouraging and help produce sales as much as sales associates do every day.
Pros
really decent pay!
Cons
Blackout periods
A fun environment to work in.
Sale assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON19 February 2018
A typical day at work will mostly be around helping guest, organizing the areas you in charge of. During the time i'm there, i learn a few thing in communication skill as i'm a shy guy it helped me a lots. The hardest part of the job i will say is when customer turn down my offer to help them find their stuff.