Roots Employee Review

A Quality Company to Work For
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON29 November 2013
Job is fun, work load is reasonable and for the most part as long as self-motivated, can be enjoyable. Management always had my back when making decisions for the store. Some associates did not appreciate the challenge to meet the company standards and abide by policies and procedures.
Pros
Opportunities for quick advancement, reasonable salary
Cons
Hard to balance job work/life, job security

Other Roots Employee Reviews

Okay Environment
Full Time Key Holder (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON14 December 2017
Lots of responsibilities, if you don't deliver you get yelled at on. Your mistakes are noticed and dwelled on more than your success. Lots of throwing under the bus and chirping throughout stores. salary is good you can move up quick but lots of politics throughout management. They say they don't like drama but are the ones causing it 99 percent of the time. really depends on your location to be honest.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
management
Experience Will Depend on Location
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 December 2017
The company itself has a great culture but your experience truly depends on which store you are working at. At my location as a key holder I was doing the work of an Assistant Manager and my Assistant Manager did the work of the Store Manager since he never wanted to do his job. The compensation for management position are also not the best you will find in retail.