This position will Co-ordinate all activities from ordering and negotiating pricing and samples from Overseas and local Ronco Suppliers.
See detailed list of tasks, from maintaining data bases to running reports, creating vendor PO’s and follow-up.
Post secondary business diploma or related experience in a Purchasing environment. International Purchasing experience will be an asset.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Purchasing role.
Understanding of the overseas purchasing process.
Previous experience with MS PC software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Self-motivated and highly detailed oriented
- Responsible for maintaining SKY (RONCO’s internal system) up to date with changes in documentation related to Purchasing, filing documents were necessary.
- Work on the daily backorder reports – Move PO’s in, changing PO’s to rush status, expediting the PO’s with the Vendors.
- Work with the GAP Report – making recommendations to Move PO’s in, changing PO’s to rush status, expediting the PO’s with the Vendors.
- Review the daily Usage Reports – depending on what the reports show, Contact sales Teams for forecasting information for large quantity orders ensure that the buyers are aware of the new forecasted quantities.
- Review and take action on Monthly Usage Reports - depending on what the reports show, take action as above.
- Create Cycle count updates in SXE
- Review booking for upcoming shipments
- Update PO tracking systems for various large customers.
- Update the purchasing section of SXE
- Analyze and report on Vendor delay reports
- Manage all assigned Local and Non Local vendor activities
- Co-ordinate monthly returns for Spherion and DuPont Products.
Other duties as detailed in attached schedule of tasks.