Responsible for the facilitation of all activities necessary to achieve sales and profit objectives of a designated product category in an effort to ensure growth in volume and profit for Ronco.
1. Develop new product concepts.
2. Develop new product concepts and supervise prototype development.
3. Manage all aspects of the product(s) which includes inventory, packaging, financial and distribution areas.
4. Analyze monthly/weekly sales information in regards to sales volume, cost, and profitability.
5. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
6. Develop packaging graphics for new products, product revisions and re-introductions.
7. Prepare an annual marketing plan by product category including financial reviews and graphic presentations.
8. Coordinate new product introductions with purchasing, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Assist customers in solving problems and/or answering complaints
2. Monitor inventory levels of key items to ensure adequate amounts are available to meet customer needs.
3. Stay abreast of industry, market, regulatory, and technology developments and educate customer service and sales teams on how to use this information to business advantage.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Experience in strategic planning and execution.
2. 5+ years ERP and Wholesale and Distribution industry experience
3. Strong communication and presentations skills
4. Ability to work independently and at the same provide progress reports on all department activities.
5. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.