The Bilingual (English & French) Customer Service Representative will perform a wide range of functions including but not limited to:
- Answer (in person, phone, email or EDI, Live Chat) enquiries and process orders from customers.
- Investigate complaints regarding products, services and policies.
- Prepare credit applications for new customers.
- Prepare product information, sample requests and quotes for current customers and prospects.
- Update customer records in a database.
- Respond to enquiries and emergencies.
- Participate in meetings regarding product training.
- Perform general office duties as required.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Customer Service related experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively as a team member, while exhibiting strong multitasking ability.
- Able to schedule, plan, prioritize own work in accordance with the company’s goals.
- Must be PC-literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft’s Office Suite, specifically advanced Excel.
- Able to remain calm and controlled, even under pressure.
- Strong communication skills - must be able to communicate verbally and in writing, clearly in both English and French.
Familiarity with SAP systems and EDI/ Webforms is an asset.
Indeed - 9 months ago