RONA Employee Review

Rona is good to their employees
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 January 2014
I have worked for Rona a long time we are co-workers but we are family. A typical day is walk in greet everyone with a Good Morning and plan my day what has to be done and proceed while I am greeting customers and helping them with their needs to get their projects done clean the work area if it needs it, I have always got along with management as I tell the truth and I respect their position. I think the hardest part of my job would be not to get what the customer was hoping for. I like the people I work with and hearing what is going on in their lives if there is hardship I ask if I can help if they are happy and good things are coming there way then I am happy for them. This is the way I am.

Other RONA Employee Reviews

Stable, committed long term employees that made work fun and rewarding
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB15 January 2018
Loved working with my fellow coworkers who turned into friends, great office hours, excellent benefits! Hated to leave but there was not a Rona store where I moved to :(
Pros
great staff, excellent hours and benefits
Cons
nothing
fun
Customer Service, Returns, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 January 2018
a bit messy at times, not well organized, but the people are great and I have a great time. met amazing people. a bit slow at times. management was good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.