RONA Employee Review

learned alot of skills
Yard Foreman (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON4 January 2014
I would start work at 7am and make sure all loads were pulled for deliveries and make sure all purchase orders were ready for receiving. I learned to be a better team leader and gained lots of experience the management was a great part of our team, also enjoyed being part of the management as the yard foreman. My co-workers were great to work with and were hard workers. The hardest part of the job was making sure all my yard staff was completing all their duties for the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was all the experience i learned through all that i accomplished.
Pros
pleasing contractors
Cons

Other RONA Employee Reviews

Review
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
A typical day at work begins with putting on the vest and then stepping into my station. From there, however, there is no "typical" day; every day is a different challenge. Customer queries can vary as much as each customer. It is a good entry point for anyone seeking to work within Retail.
vacations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON17 January 2018
The first thing they take serious is safety for the worker which is really vital.

Respect and communication is also key at the work place which helps to work as a team.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
More hours given sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.