RONA Employee Review

A learning experience.
Inventory Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Squamish, BC14 August 2013
Working at Rona was my favourite job. I was challenged daily and I felt valued for my contributions and abilities to solve problems and help my co-workers and customers.

My co-workers were very experienced and never hesitated to help, whether it was a complex building job or a simple question needing an answer.

The hardest part of the job was not the work, but maintaining morale in a rapidly growing corporation. That being said, the store did its best to provide its customers with the best service possible.
Pros
Highly experienced and professional co-workers, challenging and satisfying daily tasks, and family friendly hours.
Cons
An across the board approach to very distinct regional needs.

Other RONA Employee Reviews

Bien
Partenaire quincaillerie/outillage (Current Employee) –  Carignan, QC15 November 2017
Bon emploi étudiant. La direction est très compréhensive face à la disponibilité des employés étudiants.
Pros
flexibilité des horaires
Cons
salaire minimum et peu de possibilités d'avancement
great place to work
Cashier/Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Campbellford, ON2 November 2017
Compared to my last place of employment Rona Is a great place to work . Management and staff are very helpful, They strive to have a good relationship with customers and well as treating staff in a very good manner. Hours are flexible and if time off needed no problem.
Pros
management and staff work well together
Cons
only part time hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.