RONA Employee Review

A learning experience.
Inventory Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Squamish, BC14 August 2013
Working at Rona was my favourite job. I was challenged daily and I felt valued for my contributions and abilities to solve problems and help my co-workers and customers.

My co-workers were very experienced and never hesitated to help, whether it was a complex building job or a simple question needing an answer.

The hardest part of the job was not the work, but maintaining morale in a rapidly growing corporation. That being said, the store did its best to provide its customers with the best service possible.
Pros
Highly experienced and professional co-workers, challenging and satisfying daily tasks, and family friendly hours.
Cons
An across the board approach to very distinct regional needs.

Other RONA Employee Reviews

Review
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
A typical day at work begins with putting on the vest and then stepping into my station. From there, however, there is no "typical" day; every day is a different challenge. Customer queries can vary as much as each customer. It is a good entry point for anyone seeking to work within Retail.
vacations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON17 January 2018
The first thing they take serious is safety for the worker which is really vital.

Respect and communication is also key at the work place which helps to work as a team.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
More hours given sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.